1288 users online (258 members and 1030 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

MI - Same gas station clerk robbed twice in one night

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - Three robberies occurred within hours at Shell gas stations, two of them at the same location with the same clerk.

The first was just before 10:00 p.m. on Sunday at the Shell on Monroe.
    Police say a black male wearing a green jacket and black scarf threatened the clerk with a handgun and took off on foot.

Then about an hour later, the Shell on Leonard was robbed by a suspect reportedly wearing a nylon covering over his face, a black coat and black pants. After he showed the clerk behind the counter his gun and got some cash, he ran behind the store. A witness said the suspect then got into a red vehicle that looked like a Cavalier.

About another hour later around midnight, the Shell on Monroe was robbed again, the same clerk facing a gun and demands for cash.

But that suspect was different than the first, only a vague description given to police.

When the night turned to morning, none of the suspects were caught.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

The same thing happened at a Family Dollar Store around here during the Christmas holidays.

Tallahassee, Florida
    I can't imagine telling a gunman that he was too late, the money was already stolen.

I also can't imagine continuing to work the same day you were just held up.