747 users online (96 members and 651 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Police officer sells photos to punish ex

This is a heartwarming story about yet another officer who should have been given the boot, as he would have been in the corporate world, when his clear instability began showing itself. This guy started harassing his ex for sexual favors in October and in January alone he text'd her 115 times with escalating threats. He decided to sell his copies of their intimate photos on ebay since she was not charmed into returning to him...the kicker to me is the charges they are holding him for...he will post bail and kill her if they do not watch him!!!
    http://www.kpho.com/news/15232323/detail.html

OK, first of all I had no clue you could even sell "intimate" photos on ebay!!! That's nuts.

Secondly, I think he's nuts and possibly a Drew Peterson-in-training. I hope she leaves town if she's anywhere near him.

She needs to stay as far away from this creep as possible, perhaps even relocate! I was shocked to find out you can sell that kind of photo on ebay.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...imageID=129930
    That is his myspace profile pic. (You'll have to be logged in to see it, I think.)

myspace site (not much to see):
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=21375612

The woman said on January 29, Baumgarth called her and hinted that her windows would be broken when she returns home in the evening.
    "I told him he was acting crazy," the woman said in the documents.
    The order of protection lists 30 people -- in addition to the woman -- who would also like to be protected from Baumgarth. The relationship of the people to Baumgarth was not known Tuesday. (more at link)
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23025814/

Why would she ever take nude photos in the first place? I mean come on!!!! Nothing is private any more. Those things always find a way to get leaked.

30 people need protection?!?!? :0

I really fear for this woman's life. This guy sounds like an obsessed psycho. I'm guessing those 30 people that need protection are all in connection to the one woman he's threatened. Maybe he threatened those she knew also, and they're afraid since he's a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    OK, first of all I had no clue you could even sell "intimate" photos on ebay!!! That's nuts.

Secondly, I think he's nuts and possibly a Drew Peterson-in-training. I hope she leaves town if she's anywhere near him.
    Dude is whacko me thinks. TM, I didn't know that either? As if passing the pics around in the bar wouldn't have sufficed he wanted to make money?

Is he going to get bail? Run for your life girl because this guy isn't going to stop! This creep makes me want to throw up. Just because she wouldn't give him sexual favors! Guess the creep hasn't been able to find another girlfriend since this one. Control freak...and they are the worst. Hope LE has something worked out to protect her. P.O. won't do any good at all.

Wink

snip
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post

possibly a Drew Peterson-in-training .