1322 users online (261 members and 1061 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kirsten Dunst In Rehab??? Could be a rumor . . .

But, Star magazine is reporting that Kirsten Dunst has checked into rehab.

Drunkst is supposedly receiving treatment at the Cirque Lodge in Utah.

Eva Mendes is also currently getting treatment at the same facility. In the past, they've also treated Mary Kate Olsen and Richie Sambora.

www.perezhilton.com

Oh gosh...she is another one of my favorites! I hope she gets the help she needs.

I read that two sources are reporting this. I would not be surprised. I have read that her young, partying ways were at issue in her break-ups with Toby Magire (a teetotaler) and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Prayers to her if she is trying to find a different path. If I had ever been a young "It" girl in Hollywood, I know I wouldn't have survived it.

Jeana, do you know something about her I don't with the "Drunkst" nick? Just wondering. I never heard much about her!

Perez has always called her "Drunkst". Looks like he was right!

OHH! Thanks, absinthe. I didn't know that. I don't look at his site much! Gosh, that's just sad.

I feel like I'm saying that a lot around here!

I'm not a big fan of his..I prefer to get my gossip fix from dlisted.com. But he usually is first with the big reveals.

Yeah, seems likeBritney has started a trend of celebs coming public with their addictions and illnesses.

Star

If Star Magazine says it is true then it is. Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Jeana, do you know something about her I don't with the "Drunkst" nick? Just wondering. I never heard much about her!

I think Jeana copied and pasted that from the perezhilton site. That is what he calls her on his site often.

Love her as an actress, but can't stand her as a person. If you ran into her in person, you would be SHOCKED at how well they clean her up for her films. She always seems out of it or on something, with stringy, greasy hair and stinks to high heaven. A couple of guys I know claim to have been intimate with her, but who knows. I always see her out at bars downtown and I swear this chick lives on a different planet than the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterj View Post
    Love her as an actress, but can't stand her as a person. If you ran into her in person, you would be SHOCKED at how well they clean her up for her films. She always seems out of it or on something, with stringy, greasy hair and stinks to high heaven. A couple of guys I know claim to have been intimate with her, but who knows. I always see her out at bars downtown and I swear this chick lives on a different planet than the rest of us.
    Did you see the movie "Crazy Beautiful"? The way you described her above is how she was for the entire movie and it honestly didn't look like she was uncomfortable with appearing that way. I think you've hit the nail on the head in your description.

Perez confirmed it, she has been admitted. How sad it is to see all these young people get caught up in a lifestyle of addiction. I know it goes on everyday in our world but seeing it all happen is just heartbreaking. Hopefully when she gets out she can stay clean/sober. I guess in that industry it is so easy to fall into that type of lifestyle.

Love the actress! Hope she gets the help she needs.

It is well known that she likes her reefer...maybe other things as well.
    I've never known anyone who goes to rehab for a MaryJane addiction, but I'm sure they do.
    So this could be possible...but I'd say it's the heavier stuff

Every time I log on and see news about another star in rehab, my head just starts singing ... dunt, dunt, dunt, Another one bites the dust!

What's up with all of this?! Geesh...all of that money wasted on drugs! Give it to me! I'll find something better to do with it!

And what is up with all of these stinky celebs?!
    Put down the dope and pass the soap!

Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    Put down the dope and pass the soap!
    Too funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post

Too funny!!
    hehe, thanks Jeana. I'm in rare form today for some reason
    I think it's the beginning of Spring fever!

Seriously though, maybe these stars are coming out of the woodwork to get help now that they've seen what has happened to their beloved fallen comrade, Heath.
    I know his was accidental, but it had to be an eye opener.
    And if that's the case, his death was not for naught.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast