Corpse found in filthy Tunkhannock Township home

MeoW333

Reaction score
http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080206/NEWS/802060340

"The house has interior structural damage including holes in the floors, he said. In the basement, where the body was found, police also discovered what appeared to be a lab complete with tubes, beakers, syringes and unidentified chemicals."

That is not a healthy living environment for young teenage daughters or the pups; the poor things.
I wonder what he was concocting in the basement..

How weird! They should have been able to tell if it was a meth lab right away. It sounds like it might have been for some other purpose though.

The man was only 35, I wonder what he died of and if it had anything to do with the lab? Atleast his wife called authorities instead of just letting his body stay there, they both IMO had to have been mentally ill to let the home get in such a condition, I wonder if any family was aware of what was going on?

VB

Holy smokes. My friend and her hubby just moved up that way to get away from the Philly violence. That's plain weird. If that wasn't a meth lab then well who knows what the heck he was doing?

I wonder if they were mad scientist types. Maybe he was trying to make some kind of drug and testing it on himself..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back