Man Arrested For Singing Prafane Rap Song

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Christopher Holder was arrested after a woman complained he was yelling profane language while walking with two children in Florida. The woman's children were subject to the cursing as well. Mr. Holder told the cops he was only singing a rap song by Lil Booise. If there's a law for this in my State half the free world is gonna be locked up.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328866,00.html

Christopher Holder was arrested after a woman complained he was yelling profane language while walking with two children in Florida. The woman's children were subject to the cursing as well. Mr. Holder told the cops he was only singing a rap song by Lil Booise. If there's a law for this in my State half the free world is gonna be locked up.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328866,00.html

He will beat this case on the basis of his First Amendment rights. :clap:

That is so ridiculous! I can't believe the woman would actually file a complaint. Her children are going to hear profanity eventually unless she wants to keep them in isolation the rest of their lives. She's better off just teaching them not to use profanity than starting a fuss about it.

It sounds a bit like the old man here that found out he could legally plaster his home, fence, and car with posters filled with the most vile language you could imagine. The news couldn't even show most of what he had put up! He was angry at the world, I guess, and decided to tell everyone about it. He left it up for about two weeks. He said he was practicing his First Amendment Rights, too.

During that time, ministers, parents, teachers, and others begged him to take the signs down for the sake of the younger kids walking by his house to school. He did remove the most vulgar ones, but kept the others. Out of the blue, he took them all down and apologized to his neighbors and the community on the news. It was SO bizarre!!! (I wonder who finally got to him? Did someone find out a way to sue him? Did someone threaten him?)

Oh I gotta go check out what happened here. Perhaps I shall look up Lil Boosie lyrics. Meow I have to tell ya though I swear and it is not ladylike and it's low life. I thought it was no big deal until my daughter started cursing. People here blare those songs here out of their cars and little, little kids are hearing about "She sat her onion on my this and that the hoe beotch. She backed it up *advertiser censored* and blah, blah". I kind of get the woman's point. If I called the cops though in Philly for that they'd have hung up on me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back