OH - Pedophile teacher says today's students are "tremendous temptation"

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=82848
Pedophile teacher says today's students are "tremendous temptation"
Eric Mansfield Created: 2/6/2008 8:45:37 PM
CLEVELAND -- A local teacher who went to prison for molesting a child said he wasn't alone in seeing pupils as prey.
"A lot of the girls dress just like adults," said "James." "They look like adults. I think the whole athletic affluence has affected that an awful lot."

(more PLUS VIDEO at link)
:behindbar

http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=82848
Pedophile teacher says today's students are "tremendous temptation"
Eric Mansfield Created: 2/6/2008 8:45:37 PM
CLEVELAND -- A local teacher who went to prison for molesting a child said he wasn't alone in seeing pupils as prey.
"A lot of the girls dress just like adults," said "James." "They look like adults. I think the whole athletic affluence has affected that an awful lot."

(more PLUS VIDEO at link)
:behindbar

Spoken like the true pedophile he is.. Blame the victims..

Sick perverted individual.. Blame the kids for dressing like adults. JERK!

Not that I condone pedophilia, but the guy does have a point. Kids are seemingly growing up faster these days, acting and dressing more and more like adults.

Not that I condone pedophilia, but the guy does have a point. Kids are seemingly growing up faster these days, acting and dressing more and more like adults.

but they are children....my 3 year-old likes to dress as a pirate but I am not going to let him sail a boat, if you catch my drift! :)

I truly don't think it matters how they are dressed. These perverts will go after anyone their sick hearts desire.

I truly don't think it matters how they are dressed. These perverts will go after anyone their sick hearts desire.

I agree with you. But I was also agreeing with the fact that children these days are growing up too quickly. Kids should be kids.

And I agree with you! lol The clothes I see children wear sometimes... :eek:

I agree with you. But I was also agreeing with the fact that children these days are growing up too quickly. Kids should be kids.

I agree. Take a walk around stores like Limited Too, etc and look at what they sell for kids. Kids should look like kids and not like mini adults.

I agree. Take a walk around stores like Limited Too, etc and look at what they sell for kids. Kids should look like kids and not like mini adults.

I couldn't agree with you more. However, what they sell and what parents allow their children to buy/wear are two completely different things. There's no way on God's green earth that my daughter will ever dress like a mini-ho. And, just like you can't blame a rape victim for the way she dresses, these pedophiles shouldn't ever put their hands on a child, regardless of what the child does.

The way the kids dress it the parents responsibility. I sure wouldn't let my little girl run around with "JUICY" splashed across her rear end.

But that's neither here nor there, the way they dress shouldn't make them a target.

I couldn't agree with you more. However, what they sell and what parents allow their children to buy/wear are two completely different things. There's no way on God's green earth that my daughter will ever dress like a mini-ho. And, just like you can't blame a rape victim for the way she dresses, these pedophiles shouldn't ever put their hands on a child, regardless of what the child does.

:clap: Well said!

The way the kids dress it the parents responsibility. I sure wouldn't let my little girl run around with "JUICY" splashed across her rear end.

But that's neither here nor there, the way they dress shouldn't make them a target.

I'm dealing with this right now with my 10 year old! I cannot believe what some of her friends are allowed to walk around in. I swear last summer in church even the priest looked shocked at what some of these kids were barely covered by!!

:eek:

I'm dealing with this right now with my 10 year old! I cannot believe what some of her friends are allowed to walk around in. I swear last summer in church even the priest looked shocked at what some of these kids were barely covered by!!

:eek:

And the sad thing is that "Juicy" and Hottie" across the rear end are the tamer of some of the stuff I've seen girls wear.

I consider myself pretty "hip", we went to a bar when I was about 30 with a friends younger sister. We were sitting at the bar and a bunch of younger girls walked by and I said "someone needs to tell that girl her thong is showing" and my friends little sister laughed and said "Look around, that's the new style"

EWWW

I thought it was called UNDERWEAR for a reason and its not just girls who are walking around with their's showing!

Why was a pedophile given a job where he could be around these "temptations" all day long?
Disgusting.

Okay, so have I had a stroke? I had to re-read this article thinking I misread it the first time. What in world is a "Pedophile" doing teaching
in our schools or any schools for that matter? And he openly admits that
students are a "Tremendous Temptation". Why is this creep allowed to work around children? This is so disturbing!

And I agree with you! lol The clothes I see children wear sometimes... :eek:
Exactly. I see too many little girls wearing hooker boots and off the shoulder clothes at like, the age of 7 - eeew!
I just think that is tacky, but to a pedophile that is handing them over on a silver platter you know?

This is my opinion:

"Today's pedophiles are a tremendous temptation." I try and try to resist, but I simply feel the need to go out and shoot every last one of them right between the eyes. I don't feel as though I should be blamed for this, however. If they just weren't so . . . dog gone creepy, I think I'd stand a better chance. Please someone do something to make pedophiles less creepy so that I don't want them all dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back