MI - Updates On Stanley Case-2008

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
This case isn't over yet! Do we have any new updates on where the case stands right now? :confused:

If they set bail for him I will just die!!! Her goes my fear agian. I hope that there is enough evidence to hold him with out bail. Today will tell a little bit about the evidence that they have against him. Just because they set a bail dosent mean he can come up with the money to get out. Im keeping my fingers crossed and praying alot today!!! PLease help me pray?

Yes, HAWG, I'll be praying with you. I can't get over this case, AND the severe lack of news about it. These girls should not be forgotten.

I hope the little baby is doing well. Thanks for the updates, Sydneymum, and welcome to WS! :blowkiss:

Welcome to WS and Thank you, Sydneymum!!

I don't want this case to go away. I want the truth to come out of what really happened and for things to move forward for their family. That precious little girl needs to have answers in the future.

HAWG:

I am praying with you hon! We just need to keep on having faith in God and in all that he does. Even when it doesn't make any sense, which I am finding out more and more as I read here on Web Sleuths.

Since the trial is to start in March, I just can't see the Judge granting bail. imo, there is no need to.

I see the same crap is starting all over again over at the Pandiam(?) news site on whether Erin and Kelly's parents acted appropriately along with a lengthly discussion over one of the firemen.

Although I have my thoughts on how I feel the parents should have acted, it's just that...........my thoughts. I have to realize that we are all different and don't all act in the same way to the same circumstances.

Although I haven't posted here, it does not mean I have forgotten Erin, Kelly, you, your precious grandaughter, your daugher. I haven't, just been waiting patiently for the trial to start.

Hello Gang,

It is good to see that something is coming up finally and hopefully the truth will be clarified and justice will prevail. I, too, cannot forget these two lovely girls.

Hawg, hang in there. I'll be praying about the situation, as well. I can imagine the fear you might have of James getting out on bail. Hopefully that will NOT happen.

Taximom, Seriously Searching, and Littledeer good to see your faces :)

SydneyMum, thanks for posting those links! I'll be hoping that you and others can pick these up and post them, as I have little time to be hunting lately :( So I really appreciate when others do.

Wrinkles

I dont like what I have heard so far I hope this dont turn out to be a circus show. I would love to see the evidence because I dont think that they have handled this properly. This is scaring me to death!!!

From what has been said...Erin was without oxygen for quite a while. I would like to know if the blood vessels in her eyes broke. That is usually a sign of being strangled or suffocated. I just find it hard to believe that nothing was going on between Erin and the baby's daddy..like a fight or something...and all of a sudden she couldn't get any air and died with him right there in the room. No doubt the same bed. They had been fighting...the neighbors had witnessed it. They had just moved back in with Erin's parents and Kelly so the fight had to have been at Erin's home. Dad didn't care for the boyfriend for some reason. I think the boyfriend had a lot of nerve moving in with them probably knowing that the dad didn't approve of him.

I realize that we don't know all of the facts but if I were on his jury I would vote "guilty" but because of the fact that we know so far!

Kelly died of a seizure? Sounds just like ole Joran Van Der Sloot.

My heart goes out to the Stanleys today. That would have to be very hard for them. I hope this is not drug out too long for them!!!

JUSTICE FOR ERIN !!!

There's an article at Pal-item about her mother testifying but when I click on the link it is a blank page.

There is another article that states Lonny and Kelly went to get them in Ohio. It was said that they didnt want James to come but Erin did so they allowed it. She also said she wasent aware of any abuse and that she only knew of one fight that they had. She was sobing on the stand poor woman this has to be very hard.
Im wonering what bumblebug is talking about???

Winkles: Great seeing you again! :blowkiss:

Welcome to WS SydneyMum!! :)

HAWG: I truly believe there will be no bail granted to James! We will be with you every step of the way! Keep the faith!!! How's that beautiful grandaughter doing? Can you put up a picture of the little darling?

Ld, I dont think that there will be a bond either. Thank you for your support!!! As for Haley she is doing fine she is really growing she comes up with something new everyday. She has the biggest imagination it is so funny to watch her play. I say she is going to be a movie star because of her imagination! LOL Sorry about the picture but you can go to Ashley Messer myspace and then you can see her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back