1078 users online (246 members and 832 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

All Things Britney Spears - Thread No. 8

Please feel free to continue.

Maybe, just maybe, we'll have no more news about Britney to comment on because all the paps will now leave her alone or she won't go out in public again for a while as she gets herself well.

naah . . .
    Last edited by Floh; 02-08-2008 at 06:12 PM. Reason: spelling, again! :(

Well, if she stays out of the public eye we'll know she's getting better. It wasn't a good sign when she headed to Striesand's office to represent her. She still doesn't get it. Britney hasn't had any boundaries since she was thirteen years old. She's very used to getting her own way which has been intensified with her bipolar disease. That's why it's hard for me to sympathize with her but if I step back and listen to knowledgeable posters on this board.. bipolar disease is an illness that destroys all close relationships and is very self-destructive to the point of suicide. It is very difficult for me to sort out willfully spoiled behavior or symptomatic bipolar disease but I do know that if Britney were really ok she'd be enjoying her kids and would not want to go to drugstores or gas stations in the middle of the night. That couldn't be fun. I wish that she had been assigned to involuntary outpatient treatment. She would be required to follow an intensive program and be monitored, but I guess that didn't happen because we would have heard about it now.

The paps are protesting the proposed legislation changing the ordinances so that there is a safety zone around celebrities, because it will inhibit their access to "newsmakers"...no flies on these folks, huh?

That is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    The paps are protesting the proposed legislation changing the ordinances so that there is a safety zone around celebrities, because it will inhibit their access to "newsmakers"...no flies on these folks, huh?

That is the point.
    Yeah, because they can't take pictures unless the camera is crammed in the subject's face. Nooooo, no such thing as zoom lens.

trope and trope want out. I'm sure that's good news for Jaime and Lynne.
    http://www.tmz.com

Quote Originally Posted by chiperoni View Post
    trope and trope want out. I'm sure that's good news for Jaime and Lynne.
    http://www.tmz.com

Looks like Britney's manager is on his way out too!

TMZ has confirmed that one of the things that went down in yesterday's hearing involving Britney's conversatorship is that the commissioner granted the conservators the power to fire her manager, Howard Grossman.

http://www.tmz.com/

Britney hasn't had any boundaries since she was thirteen years old. She's very used to getting her own way which has been intensified with her bipolar disease.
    My other half was not able to be disaplined ever since he was 15....... whenever his mother tried to put rules on him, he threatened to walk out the house or put on the most fantastic tantrum that she felt she had no choice but to let him go to the gaming parlour instead of studying ect. His behaviour slowly started disintergrating from there.

Quote Originally Posted by jilly View Post
    Looks like Britney's manager is on his way out too!

TMZ has confirmed that one of the things that went down in yesterday's hearing involving Britney's conversatorship is that the commissioner granted the conservators the power to fire her manager, Howard Grossman.

http://www.tmz.com/
    And again,

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    And again,
    They're on a roll!

Quote Originally Posted by cenasangel View Post
    My other half was not able to be disaplined ever since he was 15....... whenever his mother tried to put rules on him, he threatened to walk out the house or put on the most fantastic tantrum that she felt she had no choice but to let him go to the gaming parlour instead of studying ect. His behaviour slowly started disintergrating from there.
    Your other half is very lucky he didn't have me for a mom!! That would'nt go over very well at my house.

Quote Originally Posted by cenasangel View Post
    Whew, even at 15 had I of acted like this my dad would have worn me out with the belt. I am 28 years old, and although we no longer speak I am still afraid of him!
    I am kinda like your other-halves mom though...my kids know they can run over me...because of my harsh up-bringing (it was rough, let me tell ya) I can hardly bring myself to discipline them. I try, but an hour later I feel so guilty I can barely stand myself. And then I go to "petting" them and tell them "momma's sorry."
    Still my girls are basically good though...they are (almost) 11 and (almost) 9...

I know many of you think that Adnan is up to no good but I'm not quite sure. I'm thinking that things have really started to shake up here since Adnan came into the picture.

Maybe he really is good for Britney?

Quote Originally Posted by jilly View Post
    I know many of you think that Adnan is up to no good but I'm not quite sure. I'm thinking that things have really started to shake up here since Adnan came into the picture.

Maybe he really is good for Britney?
    I'm with you. i do wonder if he's been wrongly vilified. especially as Lutfi has tried his d*mndest to get rid of Adnan.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast