Found Deceased TX - Tierra Adams, 25, pregnant, Harris County, 29 Jan 2008 *Arrest*

TGIRecovered

Reaction score
http://tinyurl.com/yty6t9
Expectant mom was last seen a week ago, only days before she was to give birth

...The boyfriend said Adams left the car because she was upset with him. The boyfriend told police that he then drove away..

Tierra Adams disappeared at 1am Jan. 29th. No one has heard from her since. This is in Harris county, Texas.

Susan

"...The boyfriend said Adams left the car because she was upset with him. The boyfriend told police that he then drove away.. "

SHOCKER! Same story, different names, WHEN will it stop?

Attention all pregnant women!
Don't go anywhere alone with your baby-daddy, baby-daddy's other girfriend, baby-daddy's wife, or baby-daddy's family. Even a wedding ring is no guarantee of safety anymore.
Keep your cell phone with you at all times with 911 on speed-dial.(not that it will save you, but good for evidence later) Hide a second cell in your pocket so they can use it to find your body after baby-daddy thinks he tossed your only cell in the river.
Fight like a banshee and be sure to leave teethmarks and scratches.

Better yet...stop having sex with scumbags.

susan

I like that last part best, TGIR! Don't have sex with scumbags.

Who was the last jerk bf or husband that "left his pregnant gf/wife by the side of the road" a few years ago? I think she was later discovered chopped up in the forest, IIRC. :mad:

I think we need to start giving pregnant women those alarms that senior citizens wear around their necks in case of emergency.

They should publicize the bf's name in case there are others out there that he's messing around with.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5533419.html

Mom pleads for help in finding her pregnant daughter

Activist Quanell X, standing beside Tierra Adams' mother and other relatives, called on the woman's boyfriend to take part in the search and answer questions about their last meeting. He also criticized the work of the Houston Police Department in the case, saying investigators failed to look over the boyfriend's home and car.

Tierra Adams' family and police have identified the boyfriend as Neriah Roberts.

I am not a Quanell X fan, but in this case I have to agree that police are being neglectful when they say that there is no evidence of foul play or involvement of the boyfriend. The fact that he admits arguing and leaving her, in her condition, by the side of the road at the chilly hour of 1am is strong circumstantial evidence. The fact that she has not been seen or heard from since, and she is past her due date makes it even more likely that he killed her and the baby.

If the police are calling that "nothing", they deserve to be confronted and held to account for such negligence.

Susan

TGI:

You can go back and edit it. :)

However, I agree with everything you said, not only in that post but the other ones as well!

Thanks littledeer.
I tried to do that but when I typed it and when I go back to fix it, it looks normal. It changes when I hit submit.
I'm sorry, it does look as if I am yelling. I don't mean to!

Susan

LOL, no problem. It's not as if all your posts are that way! :)

I can't get over how it seems like every other day there is another pregnant woman missing/murdered. Why are the "fathers" waiting to the end to terminate these lives? If they don't want to be involved, why don't they just tell these womre from day one when they are first told about the baby?

Or is it, that the women are not telling these fathers until the end of their pregnancy?

I think alot of it has to do with the fact that "child support" is automatic now whether the woman wants the money or not from the father. If we looked at the stats prior to mandatory "child support", I wouldn't be surprised to see a much lower statistic on murdered pregnant females.

Littledear, you bring up some important points. I'm also curious about the statistics before and after mandatory child support when it comes to very pregnant women going missing or being murdered by the fathers of the coming babies.

Does anyone know where we might find these statistics at?? Also, is mandatory "child support" in all states now? Maybe, we need a separate thread for this! :)

Back on topic, has this boyfriend taken a lie detector test yet?

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=5957531

Search goes on for missing pregnant woman

They have talked to her boyfriend, Nariah Roberts. Although they say after giving an initial statement in which he told them he dropped her off on the side of the road near Highway 249 and 290 after having an argument with her, that he has not been cooperative.

Now there is a shock.:rolleyes:

Susan

Looks like another young mom and baby dumped somewhere like garbage. How many big pregnant women get out of the car at l a.m. simply because they had an argument with their boyfriend..and walk for miles?! At that point you waddle to where you have to go and that is about it. Now the creep isn't cooperating with LE. If you have nothing to hide you cooperate all the way. You search for your girlfriend and ask others to help. You are going crazy by this point trying to find her. You volunteer to take a poly. Anything.

I can't begin to imagine the hell her parents are going through not knowing where she is and her ready...past ready..to deliver.

That was Christine Ruddy...is that the right last name...that her husband said that she got out of the car and took off walking. Then the truth came out and her wonderful hubby had murdered her and cut her up. I believe his girlfriend was a part of that. Remember the girlfriend that was supposed to be Christine's best friend!! Who can a person trust now days. Not your hubby and not your best friend. It is just sickening and this happens again and again.

I guess these creeps feel that prison is better then paying child support :behindbar

Amen, Bobbisangel. I know that by the time I was 9 months along, I griped about even walking to the bathroom because it was so uncomfortable. IMO, the only reason to get out of the car and take off walking at 1a.m. is if you feel that you'd be in less danger alone on the side of the road than if you'd stayed in the car, pregnant or not.
I pray that LE is able to get this man to cooperate, or find something out otherwise. These cases are just so frustrating.

OH GOD, not another one. I know I have been on these boards too long, because someone is pretty much gonna have to work to convince me that this wasn't the BF/Husband.

I hope she's okay. In my prayers.

He claims he is not her boyfriend and he just wanted her out of his house because of her drug use.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back