1079 users online (271 members and 808 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Don't Let This Guy Babysit The Kids

Twenty year old Shannon Pike of Sarasota, Florida told the cops the little three year old girl he was babysitting jumped off the bed and hit the dresser and then she also fell in the bathtub. Pike babysat the child while her mother as at work. Mom noticed some bruises on the child and took her to the hospital. Ummm, good move. The baby has two skull fractures and Pike is locked up for now. Yet another dude babysitting a woman's child who is beyond hurt and harmed. The little girl was able to tell police that Pike beat her because she wet the bed.http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/sto...av=menu577_2_1

He looks like a freaky fool in his picture. I am sure that I wouldn't have hired him in the first place!

Can you re-title this thread to "Don't let any guy babysit your kid"? (ducking)

At least this time the mom did something about the bruises she saw. Poor little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Can you re-title this thread to "Don't let any guy babysit your kid"? (ducking)

At least this time the mom did something about the bruises she saw. Poor little girl.

Amen to that my friend! But you know some on this board are gonna flame ya because they will think it's only "that" guy. Well, guess what? It is a lot of guys and girls too who will hurt your kid if you just put those babies off on anyone who is cheap and willing to "watch" them. Watch means beat and rape in lots of cases.

At least this time the mom got help for the little one but she should have used more wisdom in leaving her child with a young guy.

Yeah, we've had this discussion before, so it's ok. Let people do what they want, but I would trust a teen girl more than a teen boy to watch my children. Now that I've admitted that, I don't let any teens watch my children! LOL We are stuck at home with them for the next 18 years or so.... Longer than that because my youngest is disabled and non-verbal so nobody gets her alone except her teachers.

No Way

Nobody best flame my Taxi Mom. Wait! Will I get flamed for that title? I figured I'd be a tad inventive with the title as I thought perhaps some WSers might think "not again" Filly with her all things awful threads. I saw some place the dude had felonies wracked up. I gotta go back and check.

Filly, if we had some type of WS Grammy show, you would win the "BEST THREAD TITLES" award! Oh, yeah, and "BEST PANDA COSTUME" ROFL Kidding!!!

It's ok if I get flamed. Everybody has the right to their own opinion and if it gets nasty, I have the ignore button right.......here.

I found an old myspace for this idiot but didn't feel like searching around for more! I'm getting lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Filly, if we had some type of WS Grammy show, you would win the "BEST THREAD TITLES" award! Oh, yeah, and "BEST PANDA COSTUME" ROFL Kidding!!!

It's ok if I get flamed. Everybody has the right to their own opinion and if it gets nasty, I have the ignore button right.......here.

I found an old myspace for this idiot but didn't feel like searching around for more! I'm getting lazy.
    That Fuzzy Panda sex thread got to me! OMGosh...the though of fuzzies crack me up!!!!

Kat K was the best on the Fuzzies though, and actually that's the first time I ever really got to communicate with Taxi Mom. I PM'd her and asked if it was O.K. to post a purple panda. Poor TM had no clue of what I was speaking. Here I go exposing a whole cult like fetish group and it was the wrong guy anyway. Then Kat explaing all the nuances to us how these folks operate. I've walked by a costume store like twice since that and I see big Bugs Bunny heads and big like mascot Tigers heads and outfits and I crack the heck up. Thinking "Man I would never rent one of them". LOL Dean good idea taking our minds off this creep face who cracks children's skulls.

What is up with his forced-fake smile....
    God so disgusting....
    what an a**hole!
    And HOW sad is it that I think "well at least he didn't sexually molest this child."
    Such a sad world these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    What is up with his forced-fake smile....
    God so disgusting....
    what an a**hole!
    And HOW sad is it that I think "well at least he didn't sexually molest this child."
    Such a sad world these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed.

Heh... Well, glad to provide some comic relief I guess. The article isn't available right now, or so the site just told me. Wonder if it's being updated? Any other links with pics of the jerk?

The link worked for me, but I'll try copying/pasting the pic here cuz it's priceless.

There the story seems to be back, has it been updated, can someone who read it earlier tell? ETA: That picture! *SHUDDER* NO WAY would I let *that* be alone with ANY child!

First thought upon looking at mrfreakypants here is SMARTA$$! Seriously, as much as we have dealt with and been through in WS land with kids being beaten, raped, killed, hurt, tortured, abused, rejected, dejected, humiliated,
    tossed aside, forgotten, video taped, exploited....ok I'll stop
    ..are we still not comfortable with the "don't let guys babysit"?....I still get the willy's leaving mine with Hubby or Grandpa...yeah I'm a lil too much on the noid side...for the sake of ALL kids parents need to be educated...and really I am not expecting single Mom's not to have a life, but if they meet someone they get really close too...for God's sake....don't bring him home....I don't even know if that is the case in this story, but something went horribly wrong and that baby is suffering because of it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast