Miley Ray Cyrus!!

Aww, I like her! I LOVE Hannah Montana (show), and I've seen her interviewed as just plain Miley. I'd invite her over anytime. If I'd been on the ball we (dd and friends) would have gone to see her concert, but we'll have to just settle for the movie, I guess.

I hope she doesn't succumb to the whole party girl thing like Brit, Lindsay, Paris etc. That outfit is a bit old for a 15 yr old. :(

I have not ever watched her show.. But as a parent I am wondering WTH are her parents thinking??
Her show is really cute and innocent. She sings wonderful for a young girl.

No 15year old should look like that........is she Billy Rays daughter?

she is so incredibly popular.

Thanks DW......I thought Billy Rae was long gone.
Nope. Their Disney show on Saturday mornings is all the rage. It really is a cute show. I started watching it to see what all the mania was about. Now I can see why the young girls like her show.

Nope. Their Disney show on Saturday mornings is all the rage. It really is a cute show. I started watching it to see what all the mania was about. Now I can see why the young girls like her show.

I like her show, Suite Life and Raven's show. Sometimes I even watch them when the kids are in bed! :blushing:

Mad TV did a skit about trying to get Hannah Montana tickets... as extreme as the skit was, it had the right perception: people are going nuts over Miley/Hannah. When she played in the DC area, parents were paying between $600 and $1000 for seats, from online brokers and street scalpers. Crazy...

The video... kind of extreme but funny if you get the gist of how crazy people are over acquiring "Hannah Montana" tickets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fg3o7rlhQQ

Thanks DW......I thought Billy Rae was long gone.

What Dingo ya thought his mullet was long gone? LOL Did ya like good old Billy Ray and his "Achie Breakie Heart?" His kid is making big time loot.

What Dingo ya thought his mullet was long gone? LOL Did ya like good old Billy Ray and his "Achie Breakie Heart?" His kid is making big time loot.
Hi Filly:blowkiss: ...Billy Rae went to the touble of flying all the way down here a few years ago...when he didnt have what he thought was enough fans waiting for him at the airport he threw all of his toys out of his pram,spat his dummy and caught the next flight home and we havent heard much about him here since:) .

Mad TV did a skit about trying to get Hannah Montana tickets... as extreme as the skit was, it had the right perception: people are going nuts over Miley/Hannah. When she played in the DC area, parents were paying between $600 and $1000 for seats, from online brokers and street scalpers. Crazy...

The video... kind of extreme but funny if you get the gist of how crazy people are over acquiring "Hannah Montana" tickets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fg3o7rlhQQ

That was a great skit!

Remember the lady that lied on the essay about her daughter's father being killed in the war? Yep, people will do a lot of horrible things for these tickets!

Hi Filly:blowkiss: ...Billy Rae went to the touble of flying all the way down here a few years ago...when he didnt have what he thought was enough fans waiting for him at the airport he threw all of his toys out of his pram,spat his dummy and caught the next flight home and we havent heard much about him here since:) .

Say it ain't so, Dingo. He threw a hissey fit eh? Dude only had I think one hit for heaven sakes. How dare he treat your guys in that manner. Anyway, I think his kid needs to eat a sandwich. That child is shrinking like all them other young entertainers. Sad, he left and ya didn't get to do a ho down line dance with a cowboy hat on. Click them cowboy boots three times and say "There's no wanting Billy Cyrus here".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back