SC - Sheila McPherson, 49, beaten to death, Murrells Inlet, 7 March 2006

STO4

Former Member
Reaction score
GEORGETOWN, S.C. --

A man who was found driving with his girlfriend's body in the trunk of his car nearly two years ago has been sentenced to 18 years in prison.

A Georgetown County jury deliberated about two-and-a-half hours before finding Vladimir Pantovich guilty Friday of the lesser charge of manslaughter.

http://www.thestate.com/312/story/312506.html

That's nuts, for 2 years he drove around with his girlfriend's body in the trunk?? Wouldn't that start to make a horrid smell? I wonder who found her in the trunk..

That's nuts, for 2 years he drove around with his girlfriend's body in the trunk?? Wouldn't that start to make a horrid smell? I wonder who found her in the trunk..

MeoW darlin' , it happened 2 years ago..I think he had just done it when caught.

This is what I mean about fair punishment. The forensic tech guy gets 45 years because yeah, he stole a zillion kilograms of cocaine from the evidence lab with the intent to sell. The guy in this article actually MURDERS someone and only gets 18 years. Something is wrong in America. :mad:

This is what I mean about fair punishment. The forensic tech guy gets 45 years because yeah, he stole a zillion kilograms of cocaine from the evidence lab with the intent to sell. The guy in this article actually MURDERS someone and only gets 18 years. Something is wrong in America. :mad:
Exactly! This stuff is ALL mixed up!~
:furious: And with a BAT no less! That death must have hurt like hell!:furious:

I sooooooooooooooo agree with you taxi----- so agree- :bang:
not lessening the intent to sell- dont get me wrong- but then make them at the very least even sentences-
I have always had trouble with the sentences alot of "non-violent" crimes get vs the violent ones

Plus the whole "self-defense" crap. Hmm. Bat vs. fireplace poker..... :mad: This poor woman.

18 years, which means less than 10? Lucky guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back