753 users online (111 members and 642 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Paris Hilton's Film: Not So "Hottie"...LOL!!!

http://www.people.com/people/article...177240,00.html

Paris Hilton may be known for saying, "That's hot" but early returns for her new film certainly are not.

The Hottie and the Nottie, a romantic comedy starring Hilton, Joel David Moore, and Christine Lakin, opened Friday to $9,000 on 111 screens, or $81 per screen, according to Box Office Mojo.

By comparison, Fool's Gold, the newest romantic comedy from Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson, also opened Friday to $7.65 million on 3,125 screens, or $2,148 per screen.

I got a good chuckle out of this dismal movie showing... but, she isn't losing any money on things... she was paid her acting premium long before she ever set foot on the set. On the long term, though, such bad movies with her in them will keep people from putting her in other movies, so there is that pay off.

Lets see... her movie majorly bombed this weekend, on top of a lot of people in the public and industry are making it known that they are highly unpleased with her inviting Alli Sims and that Lutfi guy to her birthday bash (2 ppl from Britney's group that took part in using Britney, to say the least). Poor, poor Paris, she's just having a bad weekend... and deservedly so. LoL

Can you imagine $9000.00 vs 7.65 Million!?!?!? I guess that proves what the rest of the world thinks about Hilton!~

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    I got a good chuckle out of this dismal movie showing... but, she isn't losing any money on things... she was paid her acting premium long before she ever set foot on the set. On the long term, though, such bad movies with her in them will keep people from putting her in other movies, so there is that pay off.

Let see... her movie majorly bombed this weekend, on top of a lot of people in the public and industry are making it known that they are highly unpleased with her inviting Alli Sims and that Lutfi guy to her birthday bash (2 ppl from Britney's group that took part in using Britney, to say the least). Poor, poor Paris, she's just having a bad weekend... and deservedly so. LoL
    The "egg" on her face....PRICELESS!

It's #4 on the IMDB bottom 100 - worse than "From Justin to Kelly", "Glitter", and even, "Phat Girlz". This will dominate next year's Razzies.

I can't wait to see it.

She drew on her life experiences for this film. All of 27 sheltered years?

Quote Originally Posted by panglossian View Post
    She drew on her life experiences for this film. All of 27 sheltered years?
    And she has been drunk more than 50% of that 27 years. She is such a stupid air head.

I loved House of Wax - and her in it. It was cool to watch her get impaled, but I did think she held her own as well as anyone else in that flick. I've never seen that show she did with Nicole Richie, so don't know a thing about her acting talent past House of Wax.

This newest movie just looks stupid and I'm not much of a rom com girl anyway.

Lets see... her movie majorly bombed this weekend, on top of a lot of people in the public and industry are making it known that they are highly unpleased with her inviting Alli Sims and that Lutfi guy to her birthday bash (2 ppl from Britney's group that took part in using Britney, to say the least). Poor, poor Paris, she's just having a bad weekend... and deservedly so. LoL
    I doubt Paris cares what anyone is saying about her as long as they're spelling her name correctly!!

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    I doubt Paris cares what anyone is saying about her as long as they're spelling her name correctly!!
    LOL...

The girl that plays the Nottie in that movie is waaaay better looking than Paris....

aww poor girl
    Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
    There is no beauty that is attractive
    Without happiness.
    ♥Christian Dior ♥

I saw her on TV yesterday at the premiere and if I heard right - she said she was the Executive Producer! So she's losing a few bucks, I would say!
    I don't think we have to worry about the long term either. She obviously couldn't find anyone to bankroll this movie!

Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    Can you imagine $9000.00 vs 7.65 Million!?!?!? I guess that proves what the rest of the world thinks about Hilton!~
    Couldnt have happened to a nicer girl

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Couldnt have happened to a nicer girl
    I agree!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast