Resolved WA - Pasco, Red-haired scalp dragged home by pup, Feb'08 - Cowhide

Oh God.. maybe the person and pup who found it can lead police back to the area to see if there are more clues.

Oh, that is just creepy! If the puppy got it in someone's backyard...wouldn't it indicate the piece of scalp didn't just appear there? I don't see someone just tossing it in another's backyard...but we have seen some weird things on here.

LE is going door to door asking if anyone has seen a red headed stranger. Maybe it isn't a stranger. Maybe they should be asking if anyone knows a red headed person who hasn't been seen for a while. I hope they can get DNA from the hair and scalp. Maybe it will match up with someone. That is just to creepy.

It was found in a backyard.....have there been any recent airplane collisions? I'm just thinking it would be nut to toss the scalp into a backyard, knowing it would be discovered, so what if it floated down?

Maybe it's possible a wild animal dragged the scalp from the woods or somewhere nearby. In any case i don't see a wild animal dragging it for some long distance, so there has to be evidence somewhere around the area. Did they say how long the hair attached to the scalp was? Maybe they can test it for DNA and tell if it was a male or female, give us some more info to go on. The victim could have been any one of a number of missing persons from anywhere that a culprit killed around there and somehow an animal took the scalp part and brought it to where it was found. Are they near a wooded area?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back