1099 users online (229 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Heather Mills

Court TV should be covering this one, I can't even imagine the drama! Who do you think has a better chance of winning, McCartney's lawers or Heather?

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle3345963.ece

McCartney should have known better. No prenup and marrying a woman half his age. Regardless, if she was cheating on him, she'll not do as well as she's hoping for, IMO.

From what I heard,Heather got rid of all her lawyers,and will be representing herself,she is doing this,so in case Paul takes the stand,she will be able to cross examine him herself.

If this is true,Paul's lawyers will eat her up and spit her out.

Heather should be careful what she wishes for,she may be digging her own grave.

She is digging her own grave for sure, Paul surely spent big bucks on his lawyers. She should have settled when she had the chance, she'll look absolutely foolish representing herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    McCartney should have known better. No prenup and marrying a woman half his age. Regardless, if she was cheating on him, she'll not do as well as she's hoping for, IMO.
    A Prenup isn't a legal document in Great Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    She is digging her own grave for sure, Paul surely spent big bucks on his lawyers. She should have settled when she had the chance, she'll look absolutely foolish representing herself.
    I agree she#s not going to do well representing herself.

her legal firm dropped her after she failed to heed their advice.

Prenup not a legal document in the UK. Heather Mills is representing herself...... now this should be fun!!

He has spent an estimated 5 million ($9,735,069.81) on the divorce battle, including hiring two barristers on a 30,000 ($58,410.15) a day retainer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    Hi Jeana,

Apparently, there is NO such thing as a pre nup in England.

But, I agree he should of known better.

Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by capps View Post
    From what I heard,Heather got rid of all her lawyers,and will be representing herself,she is doing this,so in case Paul takes the stand,she will be able to cross examine him herself.

If this is true,Paul's lawyers will eat her up and spit her out.

Heather should be careful what she wishes for,she may be digging her own grave.
    She's such a whinney baby, can't stand the poor me all over the media. I'm sure representing herself is another sympathy tactic.

I don't know what she will be allowed to bring up in these proceedings, but her goal may be to embarrass and humiliate him in the public arena and have it entered into the legal documentation. The settlement offered to her seemed reasonable, so she may have been promised something substantially more by a publisher for a tell all book. This should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    A Prenup isn't a legal document in Great Britain.
    Wow! Thanks for the info. I had no idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    He has spent an estimated 5 million ($9,735,069.81) on the divorce battle, including hiring two barristers on a 30,000 ($58,410.15) a day retainer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773
    Would a barrister be a lawyer? I know I really should go look this up...I really feel so sorry for Paul, he has worked for many years for what he has. And I am almost positive he has made sure his daughter is taken care of. Heather just seems to kind of make it all about herself.

i cant help but feel bad for sir paul. imagine what a b*tch she must have been in the marraige, and now hes still gotta deal with her. he offered a fair sum, more than most of us will see in several lifetimes, and its still not enough for her greedy butt. sheesh.

Yep, he should have listened to his children and not his penis.

She whines about how badly she's hated and then she forces the issues instead of getting a ridiculously grand settlement and disappearing. She is a classic narcissist and representing herself is testiment to that. She deserves very little and I hope the British courts aren't as assanine as ours - in other words I hope they are allowed to award her less than half.

By the way, if you see Paul, please let him know I'm available. Mr. zig and I aren't married yet, and heck, I am so much cooler than Heather - he can ask Johathan (her dance partner on DWTS) and I think, better looking. Plus, I'm very nice and of a certain, more appropriate age...(we'll leave it at that).

Meow...I don't even think she is attractive OK? Not a bit. Never did. A model? Oh sure, anyone can have pictures taken and put a portfolio together. I think she's simply a master at exploiting anything and anyone for her own fame and financial gain...even her own stump. (retracting claws now)

Paul.. call me.
    Last edited by ziggy; 02-12-2008 at 12:29 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast