1518 users online (251 members and 1267 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OH - 40 yo impregnates girlfriends 10 yr old daughter

For those of us who have little girls, please read this..

The baby's birth at University Hospital on Nov. 4 was routine.

What wasn't routine was the fact the infant's mother was just 10, impregnated by her mother's boyfriend.

Now, social workers are trying to figure out how to unravel the mess involving one of the youngest children ever to give birth in Greater Cincinnati.

Prosecutors were in court Wednesday to discuss what to do with both children, the newborn and her now 11-year-old mom.

The court session in Hamilton County Dependency Court on Wednesday was primarily a status session on how both the baby and young mother are doing.
    At the same time Wednesday, Lockland police were in Columbus talking to a convict whose DNA shows he's the baby girl's father.

Michael Chaffer, 40, is accused of impregnating his girlfriend's 10-year-old daughter, according to Hamilton County prosecutors.

http://www.newsnet14.com/2008/02/08/...hter-pregnant/

Impregnated? He raped and sexually abused her. That terminology in media reports disturbs me, and I see it more and more. That poor little girl! She needs some serious help in many ways, and I hope and pray she receives it.

Lion

He needs killing...and as for the "Mother" of the poor 11 year old...maybe her too...there are no words...I have a DD and God so help me....

On top of everything else...the POS mother lets the BF back into the house again! What is wrong with these mothers?

Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    On top of everything else...the POS mother lets the BF back into the house again! What is wrong with these mothers?
    They feel that they need a man in their lives, for whatever reason. They serve their children up to these men on silver platters. Anything to keep them happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    They feel that they need a man in their lives, for whatever reason. They serve their children up to these men on silver platters. Anything to keep them happy.
    Yeah...and I just don't get it! Who would want a filthy animal like that? Don't they care about their children? I couldn't put anyone before my children...not even myself!

Quote Originally Posted by MsPooh View Post
    He needs killing...and as for the "Mother" of the poor 11 year old...maybe her too...there are no words...I have a DD and God so help me....
    I am right there with you Pooh.

This link came up blocked at my office under the category of "racism and hate". What sort of link did you provide?

I think he needs his penis and testicles take off and leave him live like a eunuch in prison for the rest of his natural days.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    This link came up blocked at my office under the category of "racism and hate". What sort of link did you provide?
    How about "HATE" for the POS getting a 10 year old pregnant!?!? Then letting the man back into the house? It is crazy!!!

I certainly hope the little girls mother is going to be charged also. Article stated mother is under investigation. imo, she as much to blame as POS
    is, by allowing this creep around her daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by paddy01 View Post
    I certainly hope the little girls mother is going to be charged also. Article stated mother is under investigation. imo, she as much to blame as POS
    is, by allowing this creep around her daughter.
    Certainly isn't fit to be a mother. i hope she's not allowed to reproduce ever again.

Ditto, Floh! She needs to be spayed, and he needs to be neutered.

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    it was probably comments left after the artical that set off your pc. try this link. http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs...=2008301300094

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    Ditto, Floh! She needs to be spayed, and he needs to be neutered.

Lion
    There are many times i believe Eugenics can help our world.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast