golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7240876.stm

Parton back ache delays US tour

Dolly Parton will kick off the European leg of her tour in June
Country singer Dolly Parton has postponed her forthcoming US tour because of back ache but said the European leg will go ahead as planned.

The tour, set up to promote her Backwoods Barbie album, was due to start in Minneapolis later this month.

"You try wagging these puppies around a while and see if you don't have back problems," the famously buxom performer said in a statement.

Maybe she should have those implants removed then? Poor Dolly lol

Maybe she should have those implants removed then? Poor Dolly lol

Dolly doesn't have implants... she has always been very endowed. If I remember right, she's even reduced the size a time or two...

My only response is seriously..Dolly's breast casue back ache..DUUUUUHHHHH!!!!

Excuse me, but isn't she about 62 years old now? Has she had recent further breast augmentation at her age?? It's obvious from a photo on TMZ that she's had recent facial work done including the horrid rubber chicken lips syndrome. She had extremely good eye work done, though, judging from the photo on TMZ in the above link http://bp3.blogger.com/_I2j2VVNXosc/R5QQCRZ0XpI/AAAAAAAAAho/4s5RIfEIi5c/s1600-h/Dolly+Parton+TMZ.jpg

It seems to me like her back and shoulders should have been hurting for over 30 years.
Pamela Anderson, this is your future... :eek:

PS- She looks like her own grandmother in the 80's photo. Freaky silver hair!!

My only response is seriously..Dolly's breast casue back ache..DUUUUUHHHHH!!!!

That's what I was thinking... This is news?

She seems like a neat person. I always liked her version of "I will always love you" way better than Whitney Houston's.

That's what I was thinking... This is news?

She seems like a neat person. I always liked her version of "I will always love you" way better than Whitney Houston's.

I liked her version too! Dolly is the original queen of plastic surgery, but for some reason she is easy to like, so I have a hard time saying anything bad about her. Now, Pamela Anderson, she's a different story!!!:eek:

Dolly doesn't have implants... she has always been very endowed. If I remember right, she's even reduced the size a time or two...

That is exactly what I remembered. I recall back in the 1980's her *advertiser censored* were enormous!!!!!! I recall that she did have a reduction. Those *advertiser censored* are hers!

She's said she's had implants. From Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolly_Parton

"
When she crossed over into pop and became a media superstar in the late 1970s, she was significantly overweight, although her small frame and costuming made her appear average in size everywhere except the breasts, which were very large and quickly became the target of late-night talk show host jokes. At the time, whenever asked if her breasts were real, she said they were real. In the mid-1980s, she lost a considerable amount of weight. In interviews afterward, she avoided answering whether her breasts had been augmented, referring to any procedure as only a "lift." In 2002, however, she admitted for the first time in separate interviews with The Irish Independent and The Daily Mirror that after the weight loss in the 1980s, she lost a great deal of breast size and subsequently obtained breast implants to bring them back to a similar size as she had prior to the weight loss. Since then, she has made ample jokes in media interviews about their not being natural. She even once joked by saying "Yep they are mine! Bought and paid for!"."

No, she's had implants, has admitted it herself. If you look back at her in here early years, you'll see she was alot smaller than she is now.

I hate country music but I love Dolly! She loves kids and she really is a good person.
My *advertiser censored* cause me backpain and I am just average, I guess. I feel bad for her but they can always be reduced!

Oh, I Love Dolly!

I saw her recently in an interview on CMT. She admitted to have "a little nip and tuck here and there". She likes to be made up and always makes sure she has her hair (wigs) fixed when she goes out, even to the mailbox.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back