Paris's brother arrested on DUI

DUI at 18? At 8:30 in the morning? Has he even graduated from high school yet? They are going to throw the book at him!

Not that I think this is the case, but remember an 18 yo in CA can get a DUI for having a BAC of .000001.

I LOL at the first comment on the TMZ page.

"I mean, why not?"

Man, the grandfather did the right thing when he decided his money will go to charties instead of these idiots! :confused:

DUI at 18? At 8:30 in the morning? Has he even graduated from high school yet? They are going to throw the book at him!
No they won't. After all, they are the "Hiltons". Wonder what excuses they are going to come up with for him? :bang:

He is 6'1 and only weighs 143? OMGosh...he is a whimp!

This whole family proves that being "white trash" does not mean living in a broken down travel trailer in the backwoods of Tennessee.

They are the poster family of WHITE TRASH.

I didn't even know she had a brother.. exactly how many kids are in that family??:waitasec:

Paris Whitney Hilton (b. 1981)
Nicholai Olivia Hilton (b. 1983)
Barron Nicholas Hilton (b. 1989)
Conrad Hughes Hilton (b. 1994)

Paris' little brother, Barron Hilton, 18, was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving early Tuesday morning.

And this little incident is turning out to be bigger than anyone could have anticipated!

In addition to the DUI charge, Barron could face an underage drinking claim, AND….

He may also be charged with Reckless driving, Operating to endanger, and Vehicular assault.

Why????

Barron allegedly struck a garage worker at a 76 Gas Station in Malibu after drunkenly pulling in.

The worker, Fernando Pellez, was not seriously hurt when Barron's black Mercedes bowled into him between 6:00 and 6:30 a.m., but he insisted on calling the cops.

"I was knocked to the ground," Pellez claims. "The Mercedes lost control as it was turning into the gas station and Barron got out of the car and he was totally drunk and couldn't walk straight."

Cops have ruled out drugs, for now.

This is not good for Barron!

www.perezhilton.com

The Sheriff's Department tells TMZ Barron Hilton registered at nearly twice the legal limit, even for people over 21.

Spokesman Steve Whitmore tells us Barron blew a .14 blood alcohol reading.

In California, .08 is considered legally intoxicated for drivers over 21. If they're under 21 -- Barron is 18 -- any blood alcohol level is considered legally drunk.

www.tmz.com

Sources connected with Barron Hilton tell TMZ the kid, who lives at his parents' home, snuck out last night without telling anyone and didn't come home last night.

The family has no idea where Barron went or who he was with.

Barron's in a heap of trouble. If he's convicted, he faces a minimum license suspension of one year just for being a kid with a DUI. Of course, he could also go to jail. First timers, however, usually get probation.

He is 6'1 and only weighs 143? OMGosh...he is a whimp!

He's thin, but I don't automatically call anyone who stands 6'1 a whimp. Especially when they are way drunk. And behind the wheel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back