Textual Harassment

I had a friend who was a victim of text harassment. Some guy starting texting the entire bible to her phone just to be a jerk.

What a jerk! I'm only allowed about 150 characters though, and I would have to type all that myself. He must have other capabilities that I wasn't even aware of! Jerk!

What a jerk! I'm only allowed about 150 characters though, and I would have to type all that myself. He must have other capabilities that I wasn't even aware of! Jerk!

He could download novels and then would set it up to keep sending. No matter what she did it would end up disabling her phone for hours at a time ... finally in desperation she called the police. They got him to stop. :clap:

Yikes.

I had an ex boyfriend do that to me. Idk how he did it, but he had the word "*advertiser censored*" sent to me over and over again. Like literally every 10 seconds it would be a paragraph of the word repeated. It was so annoying. He finally stopped after 2 days when i went to his house and screamed my head off at him!

Some cell phone providers have it where you can go to their website and
type out the text and send it that way. Would have been way faster
and easier than sitting there with that little phone every 8 minutes lol

Oh, that's right, kentuckybound. I just learned that while looking into the Stacy Peterson case. Very interesting.

It's amazing how much technology aids stalkers now.

Oh jeez... and to put it in the man's words about the lady in the article: the text messages were just the tip of the iceberg. EGADS!!!!! Wow... that lady went into total meltdown mode. Hmmmmmm... seems someone should have pointed out to her: "Darling, he's just not that in to you..". :)

Oh jeez... and to put it in the man's words about the lady in the article: the text messages were just the tip of the iceberg. EGADS!!!!! Wow... that lady went into total meltdown mode. Hmmmmmm... seems someone should have pointed out to her: "Darling, he's just not that in to you..". :)
Yeah, he could have texted that book to her cell phone!

How embarassing for her, when she does get over him. Like waking up from a blackout drunk and saying "I did WHAT???"

Hopefully people who sign up at those dating sites will google her name first before they respond to her ads, see the article and save themselves from the txtmsg bill that may appear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back