1099 users online (175 members and 924 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Gary Coleman Secret Wedding!

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainmen...021208.article

Gary Coleman revealed today that he’s tied the knot, and it’s not just his first marriage — it’s his first time ever being in love.

The 40-year-old former child actor told “Inside Edition” that he secretly wed Shannon Price, 22, on Aug. 28 after the couple met on a movie set.

Good for him, I'm happy for them.

Aw, I hope he is happier now than I've seen him in the past. She's quite young though! Wow! Go Gary! lol

He is vile.
    I have no respect for him at all. Zero.

This man has a HUGE anger problem and gets violent. I will try to find the article to this later.

*It is nap time for the 3 littlest ones.*

Quote Originally Posted by pixies View Post
    He is vile.
    I have no respect for him at all. Zero.

This man has a HUGE anger problem and gets violent. I will try to find the article to this later.

*It is nap time for the 3 littlest ones.*
    I saw the article in what you were talking about........it was on Perez...I'll cut/paste...what is this young girl thinking?

Snip from Perez....

Price handles the sale of Coleman's memorabilia on e-Bay, and says that when she met him on the set of the movie Church Ball she wasn't aware of his fame.

"I didn't grow up with Diff'rent Strokes," she tells Inside Edition. "I actually didn't like watching TV when I was younger."

We expect them to be divorced within three months.

Why????

"We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. … He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."

She adds, "I don't like the violence."

Price handles the sale of Coleman's memorabilia on e-Bay, and says that when she met him on the set of the movie Church Ball she wasn't aware of his fame.

"I didn't grow up with Diff'rent Strokes," she tells Inside Edition. "I actually didn't like watching TV when I was younger."

We expect them to be divorced within three months.

Why????

"We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. … He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."

She adds, "I don't like the violence."

Well if you were a virgin at 40 you would be pretty frustrated too LOL.

Kinda scary to think what their kids will look like. She is no beauty queen either. Here is a pic of the waxky tacky couple:

http://www.dlisted.com/node/23459

Agreed. He is vile. I hope his wife finds her backbone and stands up to him.

When I seen the story yesterday, my first thought was can it really be secret when no one really cares. It is not like they are some famouse couple. If Brad and Angelina got married and no one knew that would be a secret wedding, but Gary Coleman and some young girl???

It appears Gary has a short temper. He definitely is not standing up to the heights his wife expected.

Gary! Please! You need to stand tall and measure up to be the man we known you can be. Your wife needs a husband she can look up to---- a shoulder she can lean on!

Grow up Gary!

Quote Originally Posted by Nocgirl View Post
    Well if you were a virgin at 40 you would be pretty frustrated too LOL.

Kinda scary to think what their kids will look like. She is no beauty queen either. Here is a pic of the waxky tacky couple:

http://www.dlisted.com/node/23459
    uhmmm...ok ...eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yall are mean! LOL I wish them luck.

Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    Yall are mean! LOL I wish them luck.
    I'm not mean- just honest

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    uhmmm...ok ...eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    She looks like shes been rode hard and put away wet...(Idahomom taught me that one )

Montana!!!
    Well, throwing things in her direction isn't the same as throwing them AT her, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    She looks like shes been rode hard and put away wet...(Idahomom taught me that one )
    good one idm----- lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast