Gary Coleman Secret Wedding!

Aw, I hope he is happier now than I've seen him in the past. She's quite young though! Wow! Go Gary! lol

He is vile.
I have no respect for him at all. Zero.

This man has a HUGE anger problem and gets violent. I will try to find the article to this later.

*It is nap time for the 3 littlest ones.*

He is vile.
I have no respect for him at all. Zero.

This man has a HUGE anger problem and gets violent. I will try to find the article to this later.

*It is nap time for the 3 littlest ones.*
I saw the article in what you were talking about........it was on Perez...I'll cut/paste...what is this young girl thinking?

Snip from Perez....

Price handles the sale of Coleman's memorabilia on e-Bay, and says that when she met him on the set of the movie Church Ball she wasn't aware of his fame.

"I didn't grow up with Diff'rent Strokes," she tells Inside Edition. "I actually didn't like watching TV when I was younger."

We expect them to be divorced within three months.

Why????

"We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. … He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."

She adds, "I don't like the violence."

Price handles the sale of Coleman's memorabilia on e-Bay, and says that when she met him on the set of the movie Church Ball she wasn't aware of his fame.

"I didn't grow up with Diff'rent Strokes," she tells Inside Edition. "I actually didn't like watching TV when I was younger."

We expect them to be divorced within three months.

Why????

"We may go a week and not speak to each other," he says, while she claims, "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes. … He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."

She adds, "I don't like the violence."

Well if you were a virgin at 40 you would be pretty frustrated too LOL.

Kinda scary to think what their kids will look like. She is no beauty queen either. Here is a pic of the waxky tacky couple:

http://www.dlisted.com/node/23459

Agreed. He is vile. I hope his wife finds her backbone and stands up to him.

When I seen the story yesterday, my first thought was can it really be secret when no one really cares. It is not like they are some famouse couple. If Brad and Angelina got married and no one knew that would be a secret wedding, but Gary Coleman and some young girl???:waitasec:

It appears Gary has a short temper. He definitely is not standing up to the heights his wife expected.

Gary! Please! You need to stand tall and measure up to be the man we known you can be. Your wife needs a husband she can look up to---- a shoulder she can lean on!

Grow up Gary!

Montana!!!
Well, throwing things in her direction isn't the same as throwing them AT her, is it?

He's an odd little man... his temper has gotten him in trouble in the past... he has nothing nice to say about Different Strokes and saw Dana Plato's death as a way of ending any possibility of having a reunion. (seriously... he considered her death a good thing in that aspect... it was a very selfish view, in my opinion).

Montana!!!
Well, throwing things in her direction isn't the same as throwing them AT her, is it?

Hi T-Rex. It may sound like I was being hard on Gary, but look at the post again. I was in a goofy mood and just did a play on words, kidding around about his small stature. lol

I am snowed in today in Utah and looking for local road conditions and ran across the below linked article from last July. Interesting in Hindsight.

http://www.abc4.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=c5d1eb86-3c26-4f5f-baea-603810dfebfc

How cruel of me would it have been to see this little guy throwing a child's tantrum? I'd be laughing my butt off!

"I have to learn it's always the guy's fault, no matter what." he says. Well, YEAH. Ya think? When you're not much of a catch, you need to cut the girl some slack.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back