Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    POST #2

AZ- Douglas Alan Mueller (KTCan#2#278) Blond hair, Too Young (he would be about 50 now)
    http://charleyproject.org/cases/m/mueller_douglas.html

Sorry - this looks like a "discount" to me. Maybe I misunderstood. In any case, I think it's a good match and 90% of the others can be discounted IMO. BK has some very pronounced features - that's what I'm looking at. The other physical characteristics are a match and the only other thing that could sway me is geographical difference. But then again, we live in a very mobile society and it's not that much of a stretch. 32 years is a long time.

What does this say??

Yesterday, 03:43 PM
    RKnowley Registered User

Putting Douglas back into the mix to be considered as being BK

POST #2

AZ- Douglas Alan Mueller (KTCan#2#278) Blond hair, Too Young (he would be about 50 now) Too Tall at 6'1"
    http://charleyproject.org/cases/m/mueller_douglas.html
    Last edited by Earthbound Misfit I; 02-18-2008 at 03:58 PM.

Even though Douglas hasn't been ruled out, the reasons for why he could be ruled out appear in red next to his name. I am noting any differences that we have come up with between Douglas & Benjaman. If a remains by a name it means he hasn't been ruled out and also if he doesn't appear on the thread for those we can rule out for sure then he hasn't been ruled out for sure.

Even though Douglas hasn't been ruled out, the reasons for why he could be ruled out appear in red next to his name. I am noting any differences that we have come up with between Douglas & Benjaman. If a remains by a name it means he hasn't been ruled out and also if he doesn't appear on the thread for those we can rule out for sure then he hasn't been ruled out for sure.
    Ok - so what do we need to do to rule them out? Both have limited details. Douglas has been missing for a long time.

I recently proposed possible match on another missing/jane doe and the Doe Netowrk contact turned out to be the missing women's daughter!!! I don't know about Douglas or William. I just wish there were more details.

What do we do RKnowley? I am new at this.

I wonder if Douglas Mueller's family have had his/their DNA entered into CODIS? If anyone wants to contact the Scottsdale Police and asked them if the DNA is in CODIS, that would be great. Also, Douglas' information says his Dental X-rays are available. I wonder if Benjaman's dentals are available? If Douglas were Benjaman then perhaps the dentals would match up somewhat though a lot of time has passed and BK most likely would have had work done at some point?

This is the contact information for the Scottsdale PD and Douglas's case # is also listed.

CONTACT
    Agency: Scottsdale (AZ) Police Department
    Phone Number: (480) 312-5000
    Case Number: 77-03053

I wonder if Douglas Mueller's family have had his/their DNA entered into CODIS? If anyone wants to contact the Scottsdale Police and asked them if the DNA is in CODIS, that would be great. Also, Douglas' information says his Dental X-rays are available. I wonder if Benjaman's dentals are available? If Douglas were Benjaman then perhaps the dentals would match up somewhat though a lot of time has passed and BK most likely would have had work done at some point?

This is the contact information for the Scottsdale PD and Douglas's case # is also listed.

CONTACT
    Agency: Scottsdale (AZ) Police Department
    Phone Number: (480) 312-5000
    Case Number: 77-03053
    I am relatively new here, but do we not know if BK's dentals are available?

I don't recall right now if his dentals are available or not. I know that his DNA has been entered into CODIS but do not know if it has been run yet. I know his fingerprints are on file and has been ran through criminal files with no match but I don't know for certain about the dentals. Christine and Believe09 would know that information right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    I am relatively new here, but do we not know if BK's dentals are available?

Hi, there

BK's fingerprints are on file, and if Douglas has dentals then they can be compared to BK as well. I am sure Rk can speak to this, but usually when you call, LE will have another piece of information in the file, sort of a hold back identifier, that might rule the person in or out right away.

no time like the present to jump in, lol! Fairy, do you want to call the contact info for Doug?

usually, I state my name and that I am a volunteer for an online community that id's missing and unidentifieds. Once the file is pulled, I explain that I am trying to rule the missing person in or out against an amnesia victim located in Savannah, GA 2004. I ask if there are fingerprints on file or a fingerprint card. Then I ask about dentals, DNA, additional pictures or other identifiers. You will need Douglas' case number, and I usually have BK's Doe Network number, 1007umga (I know it by heart, lol) available as well....

Post #5

GA- Gerald Havron
    (KTCan#2#88) I think he is in prison, his description does not fit BK's profile. Is short with blondish hair, small build.
    http://www.nola.com/forums/searching/index.ssf
    NOTE: It appears Gerald HAVRON is in prison for aggravated child molestation. So, he's most likely out as a match for BK.
    Prison website below and you will probably have to do a new search to find him:
    http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/Offe...Redirector.jsp

NOTE: I am copying him over to the "Those we can rule out for sure" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    BK's fingerprints are on file, and if Douglas has dentals then they can be compared to BK as well. I am sure Rk can speak to this, but usually when you call, LE will have another piece of information in the file, sort of a hold back identifier, that might rule the person in or out right away.

no time like the present to jump in, lol! Fairy, do you want to call the contact info for Doug?

usually, I state my name and that I am a volunteer for an online community that id's missing and unidentifieds. Once the file is pulled, I explain that I am trying to rule the missing person in or out against an amnesia victim located in Savannah, GA 2004. I ask if there are fingerprints on file or a fingerprint card. Then I ask about dentals, DNA, additional pictures or other identifiers. You will need Douglas' case number, and I usually have BK's Doe Network number, 1007umga (I know it by heart, lol) available as well....
    Ya know, I was going to, but now that I think about it, I think Benjamin and his people should do that. If I had amnesia and was desparately trying to find out where I belonged, I would be checking out the most likely possibilities. JMO

OK I will take care of it...

Ya know, I was going to, but now that I think about it, I think Benjamin and his people should do that. If I had amnesia and was desparately trying to find out where I belonged, I would be checking out the most likely possibilities. JMO
    I will call today and post when I can.

POST #10

MO- Mark Anthoney Maty (Angie4b1g#1#46) His DNA is available so when Benjaman's DNA is put through CODIS (If it hasn't been already)their DNA will be compared for a match.
    http://www.jcsd.org/Missing.htm

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1006dmmo.html <--This site lists that his DNA is available.

POST #10

MO- Mark Anthoney Maty (Angie4b1g#1#46) His DNA is available so when Benjaman's DNA is put through CODIS (If it hasn't been already)their DNA will be compared for a match.
    http://www.jcsd.org/Missing.htm

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1006dmmo.html <--This site lists that his DNA is available.
    RKnowley,

Do we not know if Benjaman's DNA is in CODIS?

We don't (or at least I don't) know if his DNA has been put through CODIS yet. I do know that he submitted a sample though.

RKnowley,

Do we not know if Benjaman's DNA is in CODIS?

POST #12

NY- Michael Scott McLaughlin
    (KTCan#2#259) blond hair

I sent an email off to LE in charge of Michael's case and asked if his DNA is available and also if Michael had any other identifiers (such as tattoos or scars). I will post what I find out.
    http://charleyproject.org/cases/m/mclaughlin_michael.html

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast