Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Benjaman Kyle - Those who still need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed

OK I will take care of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Ya know, I was going to, but now that I think about it, I think Benjamin and his people should do that. If I had amnesia and was desparately trying to find out where I belonged, I would be checking out the most likely possibilities. JMO
    I will call today and post when I can.

POST #10

MO- Mark Anthoney Maty (Angie4b1g#1#46) His DNA is available so when Benjaman's DNA is put through CODIS (If it hasn't been already)their DNA will be compared for a match.
    http://www.jcsd.org/Missing.htm

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1006dmmo.html <--This site lists that his DNA is available.
    Princess Blue
    Located September 10, 1990 in Manvel, Texas

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below
    Princess Blue Forum to find out.

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham
    Missing from Dallas, Texas since April 8, 1989

Where is Kimberly Shawn Cheatham?

Quote Originally Posted by RKnowley View Post
    POST #10

MO- Mark Anthoney Maty (Angie4b1g#1#46) His DNA is available so when Benjaman's DNA is put through CODIS (If it hasn't been already)their DNA will be compared for a match.
    http://www.jcsd.org/Missing.htm

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1006dmmo.html <--This site lists that his DNA is available.
    RKnowley,

Do we not know if Benjaman's DNA is in CODIS?

We don't (or at least I don't) know if his DNA has been put through CODIS yet. I do know that he submitted a sample though.

RKnowley,

Do we not know if Benjaman's DNA is in CODIS?
    Princess Blue

Could Princess Blue be identified soon Princess Blue? Follow us at the link below

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

POST #12

NY- Michael Scott McLaughlin
    (KTCan#2#259) blond hair

I sent an email off to LE in charge of Michael's case and asked if his DNA is available and also if Michael had any other identifiers (such as tattoos or scars). I will post what I find out.
    http://charleyproject.org/cases/m/mclaughlin_michael.html
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Post #5

IA- Charles Elmquist
    (kaylenbabysims#1#176) Physical Disability??
    Medical Conditions: Elmquist is disabled and requires assistance caring for himself.
    http://www.iowaonline.state.ia.us/mpic/Controller.aspx?cmd=personDetailCommand&id=39

http://charleyproject.org/cases/e/elmquist_charles.html
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I will call today and post when I can.
    Believe09,

I didn't mean to seem unsupportive - but I have seen some posts here that lead me to believe BK and his supporters are not sincere in their search for his identity. There are so many missing and unidentifieds out there who cannot speak for themselves. I'm hesitant to fully immerse myself in this search without knowing for certain the case is legitimate.

Once again, those of you who have dedicated so much time and effort to this case are amazing. I have looked at every single side-by-side and have submitted the only 2 I believe are a match. I hope one of them is....

We don't (or at least I don't) know if his DNA has been put through CODIS yet. I do know that he submitted a sample though.
    Ok - he was found nearly 4 years ago. How long does it take and how can we find out?

His (Benjaman's) DNA sample was just sent in not long ago. Maybe a month ago or so.

Ok - he was found nearly 4 years ago. How long does it take and how can we find out?
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

His (Benjaman's) DNA sample was just sent in not long ago. Maybe a month ago or so.
    Why just recently? Does this not send up a red flag to you?

Whatever the case may be, I myself intend on doing anything I possibly can to bring a resolution to Benjaman's case.

Why just recently? Does this not send up a red flag to you?
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Whatever the case may be, I myself intend on doing anything I possibly can to bring a resolution to Benjaman's case.
    Well you have certainly gone above and beyond with this case. As I said, I have submitted the 2 most likely matches I've seen on your side-by-side comparisons and I don't feel there's any more I can do at this point. I sincerely hope Benjaman finds where he belongs. I wish you the very best RKnowley. You do truly amazing things here...

POST #4

CO- Eugene Fish (Sable#2#91) I think he can be ruled out because his fingerprints are most likely on file and would have been checked against Benjaman's?
    His DNA is available and would be checked against Benjaman's when his is ran.
    http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t6193.html

http://www.projectjason.org/forums/i...prev_next=prev <--this site says Eugene's DNA is available.
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Thank you very much for submitting your 2 most likely matches. I appreciate it.

Well you have certainly gone above and beyond with this case. As I said, I have submitted the 2 most likely matches I've seen on your side-by-side comparisons and I don't feel there's any more I can do at this point. I sincerely hope Benjaman finds where he belongs. I wish you the very best RKnowley. You do truly amazing things here...
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Dna

Hi-I spoke with the person who collected the sample of DNA from bk. BK's primary and mito were to be run in two separate places, and as soon as I find out from the person responsible for processing if that has been done, i will post.

On a personal note, although I understand and support everyone's ideas and opinions regarding this complicated case, I fully believe that Mr. Kyle has a desire to be identified, and to that end I am going to continue to invest my time and energy. I deeply appreciate any and all work towards his identification, even if it simply drive by opinions!!! You never know what will ultimately close this thread....
    to all, and peace.

Douglas Mueller

This time I was given an actual contact name in Scottsdale, so I left a message...we will see what happens!

We just had it taken in the last few months...Believe is keeping tabs on our cases that we have assisted with DNA...as mentioned, the swabs were done and sent to be processed then entered, IIRC, they have not yet been entered and compared.

I assure you, this case is real.

Thanks believe, I have thought the similarities (I posted previously about this) with Douglas Mueller are uncanny to say the least, yet the case is long ago, which leads me to believe that there are people who DO NOT want to find him, for some unknown and speculative reason. Your work on this and several other cases with Christine is excellent, and RKnowley with you all is great...It's nice to see FACT searching folks working on this, as we all know we do not want to be deterred by way-layers, so to speak. I think, in my very personal opinion, that may bring some backlash; that Ben has some secrets,that may be piecing together for him, but not making sense, I think he knows more than he might realize. I have thought this from day one. I continue to work on this case via the sidelines, as only Douglas Mueller appears to be a similar match IMO. Love working with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by InterestedNHelping View Post
    Thanks believe, I have thought the similarities (I posted previously about this) with Douglas Mueller are uncanny to say the least, yet the case is long ago, which leads me to believe that there are people who DO NOT want to find him, for some unknown and speculative reason. Your work on this and several other cases with Christine is excellent, and RKnowley with you all is great...It's nice to see FACT searching folks working on this, as we all know we do not want to be deterred by way-layers, so to speak. I think, in my very personal opinion, that may bring some backlash; that Ben has some secrets,that may be piecing together for him, but not making sense, I think he knows more than he might realize. I have thought this from day one. I continue to work on this case via the sidelines, as only Douglas Mueller appears to be a similar match IMO. Love working with you all.
    you are kind-RK is my mentor of sorts so I have to fully agree on that part!

Who thinks this man can be ruled out as being BK?

I think this gentleman can be ruled out for sure as being BK. What does everyone else think? Should we copy him over to the those who can be ruled out for sure thread?

IA- Charles Elmquist
    (kaylenbabysims#1#176) Physical Disability??
    Medical Conditions: Elmquist is disabled and requires assistance caring for himself.
    http://www.iowaonline.state.ia.us/mpic/Controller.aspx?cmd=personDetailCommand&id=39

http://charleyproject.org/cases/e/elmquist_charles.html
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

(((((believe))))) You have done so much work on Benjaman's case. You have gone above and beyond Keep up the good work friend!

you are kind-RK is my mentor of sorts so I have to fully agree on that part!
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

UPDATE on DNA Samples....

hey gang, based on the information given to me by the individual who processed the sample, there was no match when the DNA was run. Let me tell you why I think that and tell you why I do not know absolutely for sure yet:

-When an agency submits a sample, once the DNA (primary and mito) is entered into CODIS, the agency who submitted the sample will receive a letter indicating that the reference samples were entered. If there is NO ASSOCIATION, that is all the letter will say.

-If there was an association (hit), then included in the same letter is information regarding the other agency and the case information that corresponds to the hit.

-xxx of xxx PD received a letter about 2 weeks ago simply stating that the samples had been entered.

-Based on the above there was no hit.

-The source that processes the samples for us cannot tell lowly me whether or not there was a hit, so I requested xxx PD confirm for me the letter that was received. I think it is also telling that xxx asked me to take him out of the loop on the case because it is not his, lol. Really it belongs to another jurisdiction and he did the kit as a favor.

I will post when he double checks the letter and gets back to me.

huGS....

P.S. This will mean that any missing potentials who already have DNA in CODIS are ruled out....

P.S. This will mean that any missing potentials who already have DNA in CODIS are ruled out....
    Thanks beleive for keeping up on our DNA files!

NOW, peeps, believe is correct in if our potentials have DNA in CODIS, they can be ruled out....BUT, and that is a BIIIIIG BUTT....DO NOT GO BY WEBPAGES...if you have someone that is a potential....have someone call and CONFIRM DNA has been ENTERED INTO CODIS...this is very important. 90+ % of the cases I have investigated have incorrect info posted via net.

Christine, note that I have not moved any gentlemen over to the "Those who can be ruled out for sure" thread just because their information states that their DNA is in CODIS or available. I didn't move them because I do not know for certain their DNA is actually is in CODIS. That still needs verification. The ones that say that their DNA is available still have the little question mark dude next to their names
    Princess Blue

Kimberly Shawn Cheatham

Christine, note that I have not moved any gentlemen over to the "Those who can be ruled out for sure" thread just because their information states that their DNA is in CODIS or available. I didn't move them because I do not know for certain their DNA is actually is in CODIS. That still needs verification. The ones that say that their DNA is available still have the little question mark dude next to their names

Maybe someone or 2 could volunteer to take the list and start calling LE on file and just ask that question? Then we can note DNA confirmed or not, and move on to ruling them out in other manners? If DNA confirmed, move em out.

Thoughts?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast