Brad Pitt commercial

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
For the past couple of days my heart has been going pitter pat when these adverts have been running on the telly and it occurred to me the majority here won't have seen them.

most of you will react to the German just as he does by not comprehending, which doesn't matter because you'll understand his side of the conversation and he really looks splendid, IMO. i will tell you in the second advert she says she could talk to him for hours and he asks if she could call a taxi! both of the ads are fun, particularly with hubby in the background unimpressed and the daughter squealing with glee. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXEOoUn8dxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2UDxE7YQWQ&NR=1

gawd only knows how much he got paid for this!

(Alice is my provider which allows me my superfast flat rate access to you all.)

i will tell you in the second advert she says she could talk to him for hours and he asks if she could call a taxi!

Did he really ask for me? **swoon**

Those are cute! Who needs a translator when he's in the room? I love the part where the daughter has two cell phones up to her ears!

I am impressed with Brad myself. Not only is he HOT...but he is also a good father. :) It makes him even hotter, if you ask me!!

Thanks for sharing those commercials, Floh!! Loved 'em!!

I think Brad is cute, but not that great looking. I like George Clooney much better since he seems more like one of the old classic movie star types.

Floh,
Thanks for posting the links to Brad's commercial. I think he's hot too.

I think Brad is cute, but not that great looking. I like George Clooney much better since he seems more like one of the old classic movie star types.

I thought he was good looking in Meet Joe Black and Legends of The Fall :) His appearance just changes so much from movie to movie IMO. My Mom always laughs at me about my taste in men, men most people think are hot, I usually just think they are so-so. I have weird taste I guess. :)

Uggg...he needs to cut, wash, and comb his hair. Not into the sloppy and unkept look at all.:eek: Also, a clean shave would go along way too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back