827 users online (119 members and 708 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pain Machine.

An elderly man who nearly choked to death after slipping out of a pair of high heels while strapped to a "pain machine" has been identified as a retired maths teacher.
    Richard Benjamin, 67, was rushed to hospital when he started turning blue after slipping out of a pair of high heels during a visit to a New York S&M venue last Friday.
    The married man was connected to a contraption dubbed "the wheel" in the parlour's "Nutcracker Suite" when the trouble began, the New York Post reports.
    Benjamin, who also has children, was reportedly bound with his hands behind his back and had a leather collar around his neck.
    The collar was attached to a rope that was secured to a hook wedged in the ceiling.
    He was also wearing nipple clamps. .

Wheres Glitch .

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=379629

Have a guy work 10 hours a day in stilletos and see what pain is really like!!!!!!

Yeah, I thought the high heels were the "pain machine"!!

I'm still trying to figure out why it's important to note what he had been doing prior to choking.

Poor guy, he's probably really embarrassed.

And I'll never think of the musical "Nutcracker" the same way again.

OOOhhh, this is how he choked:
    Benjamin began choking when one of his feet slipped from the heels, police said. (because he was still wearing the collar hooked to the ceiling)

Its a recipe for disaster

iambehaving is offline ~Life may not be the party we expected, but as long as we are here we might as well dance.~
    I can not tell you how many times I had to read that post before I could figure out what actually had happened.

Theres alot happening in that post so I can understand the confusion

Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    An elderly man who nearly choked to death after slipping out of a pair of high heels while strapped to a "pain machine" has been identified as a retired maths teacher.
    Richard Benjamin, 67, was rushed to hospital when he started turning blue after slipping out of a pair of high heels during a visit to a New York S&M venue last Friday.
    The married man was connected to a contraption dubbed "the wheel" in the parlour's "Nutcracker Suite" when the trouble began, the New York Post reports.
    Benjamin, who also has children, was reportedly bound with his hands behind his back and had a leather collar around his neck.
    The collar was attached to a rope that was secured to a hook wedged in the ceiling.
    He was also wearing nipple clamps. .

Wheres Glitch .

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=379629
    Seems to me that "Taki Noriko" is an irresponsible dominatrix. She "pulled him high enough to cause slight discomfort" which is great, but she should have known better than to have him do that in heels when his neck was attached to the ceiling. She's lucky she didn't hang him. SOCKS, people. If you must have heels, don't tie things around the neck.

Duh.

Socks and heels?

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Socks and heels?
    Socks INSTEAD of heels. The socks are a bit slippery on the floor, but you can still keep your footing enough not to choke... but not enough to stand completely securely (it's a mind fck.) Heels are able to come off or break and you can end up strangling someone.

wow Glitchy ...you sure are knowledgeable about this sort of thing

Okay, this is how naive I am.

I thought a pain machine, I've never heard of a pain machine. I could really use one of those for my neck pain. I had to read that story several times before I figured out that it wasn't a pain machine like I was thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Socks and heels?
    Never...socks and thongs maybe

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    Seems to me that "Taki Noriko" is an irresponsible dominatrix. She "pulled him high enough to cause slight discomfort" which is great, but she should have known better than to have him do that in heels when his neck was attached to the ceiling. She's lucky she didn't hang him. SOCKS, people. If you must have heels, don't tie things around the neck.

Duh.
    There you are...Ive been waiting for your input

uhhhh this is bizarre lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast