937 users online (183 members and 754 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902

    Interesting Crime Links

    I've come across this URL that contains dozens and dozens of links to websites regarding crimes, crime analyses, crime scene investigations, and admittedly some horrible photographs of crimes, but interestingly enough, WEBSLEUTHS is there too!!!! Its a must for all true crime buffs!!! Check it out:


    http://www.deathndementia.com/category/crime.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,234
    OMGosh, this is like candy to a child. I'm not sure if I should say thanks or not! lol Yeah, ok, THANKS!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,829
    This is awesome. Thanks!
    Now it's just too bad that I gotta go to work in a couple of hours!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,829
    Ahhh I already am entranced by one link...the story of the crawford family murders. I've never even heard of it before, and just reading about 3 paragraphs so far has me hooked.

    http://members.optusnet.com.au/~gf61/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,188
    Hey! We're listed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,720
    This story has been back in our news very recently WR...they still think that they can catch him(the father) after all this time.

    http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...8-2862,00.html

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    OMGosh, this is like candy to a child. I'm not sure if I should say thanks or not! lol Yeah, ok, THANKS!!
    Exact same thoughts.

    Thanks so much, Jeana. These look great.

    Tammie in Miami

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,413
    Love the link, could it be made a sticky, so it wont get pushed back. There is a lot of information there that we discuss here on WS and would be easier to access if it was a sticky.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,468
    Wow, great site to bookmark, thanks Jeana!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    Thanks! I've already followed one link and did a survey for a university and planning to check out the cold case serial murder link.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,829
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    This story has been back in our news very recently WR...they still think that they can catch him(the father) after all this time.

    http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...8-2862,00.html
    I wish they would! Horrible, horrible man to do what he did. I hope he will or is burning in hell!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In the holla
    Posts
    2,065
    Grrr, internet nazi's

    Access to the URL: http://www.deathndementia.com/category/crime.html has been denied.

    (Your request was denied because of its content categorization: Violence, Gruesome Content.)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Grrr, internet nazi's

    Access to the URL: http://www.deathndementia.com/category/crime.html has been denied.

    (Your request was denied because of its content categorization: Violence, Gruesome Content.)
    Dang it! Me too, Lurker!!!! Those mean employers and their stupid firewalls! It's not fair!!!!!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In the holla
    Posts
    2,065
    Quote Originally Posted by ISPTRAX View Post
    Dang it! Me too, Lurker!!!! Those mean employers and their stupid firewalls! It's not fair!!!!!!!

    I can't even see pictures when people post from photobucket. GRRR

    How dare they expect me to actually work!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I can't even see pictures when people post from photobucket. GRRR

    How dare they expect me to actually work!
    Me too, I will have to wait till I get home.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 549
    Last Post: 11-29-2017, 05:35 AM
  2. Germany Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion*
    By imamaze in forum International Case Index
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 08:43 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 04:21 AM