Interesting Crime Links

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've come across this URL that contains dozens and dozens of links to websites regarding crimes, crime analyses, crime scene investigations, and admittedly some horrible photographs of crimes, but interestingly enough, WEBSLEUTHS is there too!!!! Its a must for all true crime buffs!!! Check it out:

http://www.deathndementia.com/category/crime.html

OMGosh, this is like candy to a child. I'm not sure if I should say thanks or not! lol Yeah, ok, THANKS!! :blowkiss:

This is awesome. Thanks!
Now it's just too bad that I gotta go to work in a couple of hours!

OMGosh, this is like candy to a child. I'm not sure if I should say thanks or not! lol Yeah, ok, THANKS!! :blowkiss:

Exact same thoughts.

Thanks so much, Jeana. These look great.

Tammie in Miami

Love the link, could it be made a sticky, so it wont get pushed back. There is a lot of information there that we discuss here on WS and would be easier to access if it was a sticky.

Wow, great site to bookmark, thanks Jeana!! :blowkiss:

Thanks! I've already followed one link and did a survey for a university and planning to check out the cold case serial murder link.

Dang it! Me too, Lurker!!!! Those mean employers and their stupid firewalls! It's not fair!!!!!!! :eek:

I can't even see pictures when people post from photobucket. GRRR

How dare they expect me to actually work!

Oh my, I noticed some of you folks were having problems accessing this site at work. Well, I can get on the site. I checked to see if I could see pics, so I clicked on the top one Manson Murders....wish I wouldn't have. :(

What a great find. Sick as it sounds. I'll spend a lot of time at work reading through this.

Wish I would have looked a this thread couple of days ago, would have saved a bunch of time. Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back