912 users online (171 members and 741 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - Farrah's son busted for drugs again :(

http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/13/farrah...r-drugs-again/
    Story plus mugshot at link

You just don't need this when you are trying to fight cancer.

good grief.

He has an empty life.

Dear Lord

That kids heroin addiction wasn't bad enough, and he also had speed? His poor parents. Poor him. Maybe they should have left him with Griffin. Oh, and I called him a kid. I guess he isn't anymore.

He has been an addict for years. I stopped feeling sorry for him when he kept using after leaving a detox facility.
    Some people will never stop using drugs. I think he's one of them.

With all of the opportunity that is open to celebrities and their families, it never ceases to amaze me that they choose drugs, so often. I have a very difficult time feeling sorry for even one of them. If I were to make the choices they do, I would probably be found in a gutter somewhere. They, on the other hand are taken to luxury detox country clubs, given the most expensive care possible, only to turn around and do it again. How could their lives be THAT miserable? I understand money doesn't buy happiness, but I sure wouldn't mind giving that life a shot. It just seems as though the majority of the celebrities are addicted to something. Britany Spears is going to be the next Anna Nicole Smith. You read it here first!
    WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND...HOPEFULLY!

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    The article says he has been in rehab a dozen times. Don't give up hope yet, I know one like that who is now 5 years clean.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/13/farrah...r-drugs-again/
    Story plus mugshot at link

You just don't need this when you are trying to fight cancer.
    To bad he didn't look like his dad.
    A male Farrah.....
    Another person wasting his life......

I am getting so desensitized to the substance abuse problems of the rich, famous, and their offspring. I will say this- the most wild drug using kids I knew were the rich kids and I know a lot of them have gone on to become our lawyers, judges and doctors, locally. I don't know what snapped them out of it but it was something these nationally famous people weren't exposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    He has been an addict for years. I stopped feeling sorry for him when he kept using after leaving a detox facility.
    Some people will never stop using drugs. I think he's one of them.
    I used to think this about Robert Downey, Jr but he appears to be proving me wrong these days.

My prayers to Redmond and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    The article says he has been in rehab a dozen times. Don't give up hope yet, I know one like that who is now 5 years clean.
    I agree. The human condition, crosses all boundries, and the rich and famous aren't immuned. money doesn't fill the empty place, for young or old, male or female. A little compassion goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by teeray View Post
    I agree. The human condition, crosses all boundries, and the rich and famous aren't immuned. money doesn't fill the empty place, for young or old, male or female. A little compassion goes a long way.
    Drugs don't discriminate is right, teeray. Like Sewing Deb said it can be done.Plus, someone mentioned after he left a detox facility. If this guy is a heroin addict leaving a detox with no rehabilitation or back up it'd be pretty tough for him to stay clean. Just that he aslo had meth on him as well I was like "Whoa, he's in huge trouble". Was already anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Drugs don't discriminate is right, teeray. Like Sewing Deb said it can be done.Plus, someone mentioned after he left a detox facility. If this guy is a heroin addict leaving a detox with no rehabilitation or back up it'd be pretty tough for him to stay clean. Just that he aslo had meth on him as well I was like "Whoa, he's in huge trouble". Was already anyway.
    Yeah, he was, and sadly, still is. Drugs and alcohol seem to be at the root of so many crimes. If people would stop and try to figure out why so many are bent on leaving their body, and invest in solution, rather than harsh judgement, perhaps we'd see a drop in crime stats. Well... just maybe.

People under the influence will do things they may never even imagine while sober. Then there's that other percentage of criminals that just have no souls, and alcohol and drugs have nothing to do with it.

Yeah, he was, and sadly, still is. Drugs and alcohol seem to be at the root of so many crimes. If people would stop and try to figure out why so many are bent on leaving their body, and invest in solution, rather than harsh judgement, perhaps we'd see a drop in crime stats. Well... just maybe.

People under the influence will do things they may never even imagine while sober. Then there's that other percentage of criminals that just have no souls, and alcohol and drugs have nothing to do with it.
    I also heard his Mother, not just Charlie's Angel, but everybody's Angel, is suffering a serious battle with cancer. Could it be the kid is, um, depressed? Trying to self-destruct cause he can't fix her? A subliminal wish to die before she does? Just a thought...

I also heard his Mother, not just Charlie's Angel, but everybody's Angel, is suffering a serious battle with cancer. Could it be the kid is, um, depressed? Trying to self-destruct cause he can't fix her? A subliminal wish to die before she does? Just a thought...
    Well I guess that would as good an excuse as any. But on the other hand.......nah! The kid just likes to get high. IMO

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast