Australia - Woman accused of raping 8yo daughter, Donnybrook, Qld, 2008

SydneyMum

Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23213286-2,00.html
February 14, 2008 04:13pm
A JURY has found a mother guilty of raping her daughter.

The 41-year-old woman, who cannot be named, was accused of raping her eight-year-old daughter at her home at Donnybrook, north of Brisbane, between November 2005 and February 2006.
The mother pleaded not guilty this week in the Brisbane District Court to one count of rape.
During the trial the court was told the child allegedly saw her mother standing in the doorway of her room holding a sex toy, or what the child called a "fake boy thing".
The woman entered the room, pulled down the young girl's pants and inserted something into her vagina, the court heard.
The court was told the girl has been medically examined, but that the examination was inconclusive.
The jury returned a verdict of guilty this afternoon after retiring yesterday.
The woman will be sentenced tomorrow.
:furious:

Is it just me or are there others having a hard time clicking on this part of the forum anymore? Most of these headlines just make me cringe and this one......well, I just can't bring myself to read the story.

Is it just me or are there others having a hard time clicking on this part of the forum anymore? Most of these headlines just make me cringe and this one......well, I just can't bring myself to read the story.

I didn't read the link either, RR. Sometimes you have to take a break. It all gets just so overwhelming and sad. However, I do believe the news has to get out there as people need to be aware that yes these awful things do happen. In this case who can question a child who is only 8 years old and says "A fake boy thing"? Something is horribly wrong here.

<sarcasm> I'm never trusting women EVER again. </sarcasm>

Yes I know what you mean.. I see the titles sometimes and just close my eyes for a second and go to the next topic on WS... Not that I am in denial or acting like things like this just don't happen but sometimes it can be a little overwhelming and it starts to make you paranoid and depressed.

Sickest of the sickest. How could a woman, a mother do this to her own child. I hope she gets what she deserves. :behindbar

It's not just you RR. :(

LOL, and never let them watch your children! LOL, All kidding aside,
I haven't posted on some of these stories for a few days, have been
having a terrible time with most of them. This story was very disturbing
to me on so many levels. Thanks for the chuckle!

SICK! SICK! She needs to be locked up for good, if she could do that to her own chil she could do it to any child she is just plan SICK! That poor baby!!!

Damn women are ruining it for the rest of us...

I was molested by the Ministers son as a 2 year old. You want to talk about screwing up my view of men and religion, there ya go. I rocked back and forth until my daddy said he was bad and he was getting a spanking. I love him for that. Now a mother of 4 boys and the only female in household. Religion is still a no no for me but obviously males are not.

sorry that was off topic....

What the hell was this woman on? I tried to find more information but only found stories just as nasty about other children. ugh! That's vile.

I was reading another website. And they had a link for a site for women who were pedophiles (the site i was on was outraged about it). I couldn't believe it. I know it's sexist to think that only men are pedos. But it's alive and well with women. I kinda looked at the outline of the site. There were fantasy forums, pictures! (i didn't go in there so i have no idea what was in it) and people posting things about how they have taught their daughters about sex. They claim that the children are curious and enjoy it because it feels good. I wanted so bad to write them and freak out but I suppose they get hundreds of emails every day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back