Jfk Love Child

Well to be honest, IMO, it's quite possible. JFK did have affairs and
I would not be at all surprised if this man turns out to be his son.
I so want to know now!

I believe it. He looks a lot like him and everyone knows what an alleycat JFK was. I doubt the Kennedys will ever acknowledge him, though.

I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't know that I trust this guy, though.

Interesting. Maybe he is. I would think DNA testing could remedy this in a flash. It won't change history but another child would make an interesting story. Especially what he thought of his father's political career and what he thought of the family dynamics that he wasn't included in. Yes, I do think this an important observation if he is truly a child of JFK.

Interesting. I wonder who is going to offer up the DNA to be tested.... IF anyone will offer it up. Anyone care to guess?

He really does resemble JFK.

Well all they need is a paper cup, gum, pop can that Caroline used to see if his dna matches...I would think.:waitasec:

Well all they need is a paper cup, gum, pop can that Caroline used to see if his dna matches...I would think.:waitasec:

His mom would be different so Caroline assuming she is the daughter ( I do think she is) would be a logical choice.

I really don't know what he hopes to accomplish by proving he is his son. Sounds like someone just wants their 15 minutes. He is entitled to nothing even if he is proven to be JFK's son.:rolleyes:

I really don't know what he hopes to accomplish by proving he is his son. Sounds like someone just wants their 15 minutes. He is entitled to nothing even if he is proven to be JFK's son.:rolleyes:

It doesn't appear that he wants anything but recognition. I think JFK's family owes him the DNA test, if nothing else.

I feel like this has been brought up before. I thought there was even a news type show that looked into it. Hmm.

Oh this is rich! I believe the guy is telling the truth. Like I said, it would be weird if NO adult illigetimate children of the Kennedy brothers showed up. They probably did before court-ordered DNA testing existed and were paid off!!!
JFK was as promiscuous as a man could be, from everything that has been written about him.

Did anyone read the article where it is stated that this supposed love child of Kennedy's was exactly two years old to the day when Kennedy was shot?

And that the man's maternal family in Texas had very close ties to LBJ?

There is a man here in Texas who was very involved in the Kennedy- Johnson administrations, to the point that he was aboard Air Force One when LBJ was sworn into office. Last year, he wrote a book, which cannot be published in the USA because of the liability of litigation, which says that LBJ was the person who was behind the Kennedy assassination. This man is probably the closest person to both men politically who is still alive, and he is just now telling his story to the world. I don't know if many people still care enough to research his claims, but I know his daughter very well, and I believe the man is telling the truth about what happened with LBJ and his henchmen in Dallas, Texas. Whether it can be proven or not is doubtful due to the extensive coverups which persist even now.
For example, the operating room where JFK was said to be attempted to be revived at Parkland Hospital in Dallas was REMOVED, piece by piece, including every instrument, walls, floor, ceiling, everything, purchased by the Fed. Government, moved from Texas within days of the assaination and sealed. An article ran in the Dallas Morning News a few days ago stating that the entire operating room had been transported intact to a new site. I will look for the article and post the link if I can find it. It is really weird to read about the lengths the government, under LBJ, went to in order to remove all possible evidence of the extent and type of medical care rendered to a dying or dead president. There is a small black and white photo of the sterile operating room as it appeared in 1963 with the article.

If LBJ had Kennedy assassinated, as I truly believe did happen and believed long before the aged former Texas politician made his claims in his book, I believe this woman with Kennedy's child could very well have been a conduit to get sensitive info about JFK to LBJ. Maybe LBJ's hope was that the affair which produced a child and the child's existence would be made known and that JFK would be impeached. It will be interesting to find out more about Mr. Worthington's mother and her family's connection to LBJ as well as the JFK angle.

Maybe this Mr. Worthington is the key to unlocking all of the JFK mystery. Once the lid is off, it can never be replaced, and the lid is definitely off.

Interesting. Maybe he is. I would think DNA testing could remedy this in a flash. It won't change history but another child would make an interesting story. Especially what he thought of his father's political career and what he thought of the family dynamics that he wasn't included in. Yes, I do think this an important observation if he is truly a child of JFK.

Vanity Fair magazine has been investigating this for some time, and has been a liason between the possible JFK son living in Canada, Mr.Worthington, and Ted Kennedy. I don't know how the story was leaked, but it appears that Ted Kennedy wants the DNA testing to be done. I guess we shall see.

IF the alledged son has documentation to back up his claims, as I suspect he has for Vanity Fair and Ted Kennedy to give him an audience for quite some time sans publicity, I think this will be extremely interesting on many levels, some of which I stated in my previous post.

Interesting theory, and plausible, but... why now? Is he hoping to influence the upcoming election? Just what does he get out of it besides publicity?:confused:

Interesting theory, and plausible, but... why now? Is he hoping to influence the upcoming election? Just what does he get out of it besides publicity?:confused:

To the best of my knowledge, a Kennedy is not running for President or VP. How would this influence the election?

As far as publicity goes, put yourself in this man's place. If you were JFK's only living son, wouldn't you want the world to know? I would. If he is JFK's son, as I suspect, and if he was after money from the Kennedys, he could have gotten enough money to live on long ago and could have been enjoying a wealthy life ever since. He didn't do that.

Regarding the " why now" part, I can think of a few possibilities. First of all, he is close to the age of JFK when he was President. The resemblance is clear, IMO. Maybe it wasn't as easily seen when he was younger, so he felt that the time was right to try to make contact with the Kennedys, which he has done.
Maybe he didn't contact the family while JFK, Jr. was alive or in the years when his untimely death was in the headlines out of respect for John.
Maybe Mr. Worthington's mother (or perhaps a husband who raised Worthington) died recently, freeing him to tell his story without causing her any embarrassment or hounding by the press. Maybe she only recently gave him information or documentation regarding his paternity such as support checks from a Kennedy accountant, or letters from JFK about his baby son. I don't know. Time will tell us what he knows and how he came to know it.

The best possibility, IMO is that maybe he wants to get to know his half-sister, Caroline, his uncle Ted, his plethora of Kennedy cousins and the rest of his remaining paternal family while there is still time on this Earth. As an adult who has made contact with blood relatives, I understand that a person takes a huge risk of rejection under ordinary circumstances. Imagine being rejected by the Kennedy clan and all of North America and Great Britain reading about his humiliation in tabloids.

I wish him the best and hope he is who he thinks he is, the son of JFK. I don't know if he has children, but I hope he has a son to carry on the direct lineage.

Maria

A special shout out to our WSer, Paddy. Get on the case, lady. Sorry, I had to put this word out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back