Actress Bai Ling Arrested For Shoplifting

White Rain

Reaction score
TMZ has learned that our favorite chicken dancer was arrested at LAX yesterday for allegedly shoplifting two celeb magazines and a pack of batteries from one of the terminal stores! She keeps going and going and going ...
Law enforcement sources tell us Ling walked into the gift shop around 4:30 PM yesterday -- and walked out with the goods; total value around $16. She was placed under citizen's arrest by a shop employee. We're told that a "cooperative but crying" Ling was taken by Airport Police to the station, where she was booked for theft.
A court date has not yet been set.
http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/14/bai-ling-to-sing-sing-wacktress-arrested-at-lax/

Who the heck is Bai Ling? I've never heard the name and her face doesn't look familiar. Has she done anything important/significant or is she famous in the way that Paris Hilton is famous?

I'm with Cypros... who is she? I see her all over the tabloid sites like TMX, X17, and Perez, and I have yet to figure out what exactly has given her fame.

She's an actress. She was in a movie years ago with Richard Gere. It was a thriller but I can't recall the name.

I think she was also in one of the "Crow" movies.
She is best known, I think, for her horrible fashion sense. She always makes the tabloids "worst dressed" lists.
C'mom guys don't yall read "star" and "the enquirer?" LOL!

Well, I just caught up a little by watching her chicken dance...lol.

She is best known, I think, for her horrible fashion sense. She always makes the tabloids "worst dressed" lists.

She was the in the first Crow movie. She was the girlfriend of the main Villain. She was all creepy and would say stuff like "Your eyes...so pretty." And then she would procede to pluck them out and eat them.

LOL I don't know who's worse. Her or Bjork.

She was the in the first Crow movie. She was the girlfriend of the main Villain. She was all creepy and would say stuff like "Your eyes...so pretty." And then she would procede to pluck them out and eat them.

:sick: Oh Pal, that was just too much for me to hear while I am suffering a raging hangover!
Good thing I didn't watch the movie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back