924 users online (177 members and 747 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

(Drunk) Pregnant woman arrest after bar fight

Here's a winner for you. 7 months pregnant and angry because the bartender wouldn't serve her more.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/15303876/detail.html
    Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities ~ Voltaire

Don't be disrespecting Keisharra Abercrombie for heaven sakes. Can you even imagine? Her temper is that bad what may she do to a little baby she gets mad at something?

Myspace

Here's this ladies Myspace. Says right on it she's an alky as if to be proud? It's definately her but she shaved a few years off herself, and she had another space I double checked it with.http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=111404077

That poor poor baby. I hope it at least has some chance at a happy healthy normal life with some mentality free of fetal alcohol syndrome and abuse.

Sadly, odds are that poor baby is gonna be born drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    That poor poor baby. I hope it at least has some chance at a happy healthy normal life with some mentality free of fetal alcohol syndrome and abuse.
    somehow txsvicki I dont think this baby is going to have a good start at life, if it is not already affected by the mothers drinking problem, Im sure it will be affected after it is born due to the mothers drinking problems. The best thing that could happen to this baby is if it could go to a family who would give it the love and nurturing that every baby is entitled to. This is a really sad affair. I wonder is this woman has any other children.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazza View Post
    somehow txsvicki I dont think this baby is going to have a good start at life, if it is not already affected by the mothers drinking problem, Im sure it will be affected after it is born due to the mothers drinking problems. The best thing that could happen to this baby is if it could go to a family who would give it the love and nurturing that every baby is entitled to. This is a really sad affair. I wonder is this woman has any other children.
    you could bet your life on it.

Sad indeed. The best thing I can see happening here is that she is charged with felony endangerment of a child (the unborn) and her bond is set so high that she must remain in jail for the remainder of the pregnancy. It would great if the judge would allow her to enter a locked treatment facility while technically incarcerated because she will likely have more pregnancies in her lifetime. However, PA's laws don't appear to allow for this charge.

The second best thing I can see happening is that she is charged with felony assault on the bartender, given a choice between staying in jail or a locked treatment facility for the remainder of her pregnancy.

In either case, the newborn be removed from her care until she demonstrates she can stay sober for a lengthy period. If she cannot do this, her rights to the child should be terminated and the child adopted by a stable family member or an unrelated family.

She has got it bad it is a desease and she is passing it on to her unborn baby. How sad!!! The real sad thing is that this happens alot more than what you would think.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Shazza View Post
    Shazza, on her self titled Myspace "Socially A Alky" she is a proud parent so considering she hasn't birthed this baby yet Dingo is probably right she has children already.

Cop A Plea

Bust a bottle over someone's head. Let them have half their ear reattached. You cop a plea then you walk. Seven months pregnant too.http://www.timesonline.com/articles/...8964899705.txt

Filly you're so funny!
    I hope they check in on this woman after she has that baby...something tells me the baby will need looking after more that it's mom will give. IMO only!

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    Filly you're so funny!
    I hope they check in on this woman after she has that baby...something tells me the baby will need looking after more that it's mom will give. IMO only!
    Hey WR, she already has kids so who knows? I wouldn't fight her that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Hey WR, she already has kids so who knows? I wouldn't fight her that's for sure.
    Wait...are you honestly telling me you wouldn't want 2 staples and 28 staples to re-attach your ear? Of all the nerve!!!!
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    Wait...are you honestly telling me you wouldn't want 2 staples and 28 staples to re-attach your ear? Of all the nerve!!!!
    LMAO
    Naw, I'd probably just left the top of my ear off. Then again I wouldn't be flagging no seven month pregnant crazed woman.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast