Pastor issues 30-day sex challenge

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://tinyurl.com/2t4k6u

Single men and women can't have sex for 30 days, and married couples are urged to have it every day.

If you look at studies, studies say in 30 days you can develop a habit," said Pastor Paul Wirth.

It definitely caught wives in the church by surprise.

Time to find my wife. I'm ready for this challenge!

I don't think it's any of this idiot preacher's business how often married people have sex. He sounds like some sort of pervert.

The preacher standing on some kind of moral pedestal telling unmarried people not to have sex, makes sense because it is widely felt in many religious establishments that premarital sex is a sin... but it gets in the creepy/pervy field when a preacher is telling married couples to have sex everyday for the next month. LoL If I was married and the preacher started keeping tabs on my sex life by telling me to have sex everyday: well... it would totally ruin the moment. I just can't find myself getting in the mood as "well, preacher jack said to" bounces around in my head. LoL

"
Wirth is a former Baptist. He founded his non-denominational ministry three years ago.

And he markets his church by tackling unusual or controversial topics."

"
Wirth is a former Baptist. He founded his non-denominational ministry three years ago.

And he markets his church by tackling unusual or controversial topics."

Looking to become the next Rick Warren or Joel Osteen, I guess.

Pardon my cynicism.

Don't knock it til you try it :woohoo:

From the perspective of a married gal, I can see where he is going with this. It is not to literally expect to have sex every day but to get out of the attitudes that sometimes stop us from being generous to our husbands with our love. Let's face facts, our guys would like it more. If your man was asked, what would you like your wife to do to make you feel more loved, I am sure most would say, be open to more frequent sex. Women may say, more dates, or flowers, or time talking to me, notices when I look good, or whatever. Hypothetically, one who is open to the idea of daily sex may find that, after a month, they have, in fact, warmed to the idea, because a consequence of all this lovin' might be a very happy husband, who in turn is especially nice to his wife (brings flowers, takes on dates, talks to wife more, notices how pretty she looks, etc.)

What's the downside?

Hmmmm....hubby is out of town, maybe I will pursue this with him when he gets back! :)

If your man was asked, what would you like your wife to do to make you feel more loved,

I've been told many times that woman need to feel loved to have sex but men need sex to feel loving. Having been married since time out of mind I agree.

Not that I think it's that guys business but I do think I get what he's saying.

He's actually standing on Biblical principle when he tells married couples to do so (specific to 1 Corth. 7:5) and for unmarried couples not to (duh). I don't guess I'd like to be told that I should or be made to feel that I HAVE to -- but it is solid.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back