1397 users online (306 members and 1091 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bradford Photo

Hi
    Can anyone enlarge photo # 77?Are they saying Bradford took this picture?In California?Los angeles?Did they ever find out who she was?May I please ask where do you think this photo was taken at?What kind of car does it look like?

http://crime.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=crime&cdn=newsissues&tm=21&gps=46_217_807_5 88&f=21&tt=33&bt=1&bts=0&zu=http%3A//lacountymurders.com/wanted/LADIES1.html

suzanne

Here are enlarged pics.
    http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii103/CocoAB_2008/
    One is double and one is four times the original size.
    Click on each to see the full size view.
    Last edited by HollywoodBound; 02-16-2008 at 01:01 PM. Reason: I added it to photobucket

Suzanne did your sister have a car this color when missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodBound View Post
    Here is the enlarged pic.
    http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii103/CocoAB_2008/
    Click on it to see the full size view.
    Last edited by dottierainbow; 02-16-2008 at 01:02 PM. Reason: partial deletion for picture already posted. Sorry!

You can't see it? I just made it public maybe that was why?

Hi
    Thankyou very much.Do you know what type of car this is?Do you think this picture was taken in California?Los Angeles?It says Bradford was in Florida?Do you know what year and where in Florida he was?

suzanne

It is so hard to guess by the portion of the car as to the type it is. Maybe a Chevy? It looks like a car from the 80's I think, I'm not sure.

Hi
    What does it look like in the background of the picture.Where does it look like it was taken at?

suzanne

I never saw a red/white/black striped wall like that before.
    Has anyone else?

If anyone is interested, on Tru Tv formerly Court tv is now showing about Bradford killing sprees.

I tried blowing up the picture as much as possible, and using filters, etc but I couldn't tell much. I think it might be a small truck because it has lights on top. It wasn't a sports car that I am sure of because of the window. But I dont know of any car that you would lights on top.

I have a couple of questions, they thought she was 3 months pregnant, do you know who could have been the father? Was she on her meds when she left that day? When she went to the bank did she withdraw money, or make a deposit?

Did they ever check to see if she may have left by airplane? Bus?

Looks like a tent....?? maybe an eLCAMINO?

Hi
    Yes possible pregnacy.But they do not know who the father could be.The guy who dropped her off apparantly gave her $300.she was upset he did not want to take her to I believe to Ft Lauderdale.I don't know if she got out of the car with the money or not.I have no idea still who she knew in Ft Lauderdale.She wasn't on medication.The mental home found no drugs in her system and could not find anything wrong with her.So they released her.There was a lead about a year ago someone threatened to kill her before she came up missing.I feel maybe this person did.

suzanne

Instead of lights on top of the vehicle, might it be a ski rack, or what you call the ski holders? I don't think it looks like a truck, the doors seem long like like they are on most 2 door cars. (Trucks while being two doored aren't long.)

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodBound View Post
    I never saw a red/white/black striped wall like that before.
    Has anyone else?
    Funny, when I viewed the pic and the wall, the first thing I thought was it had something to do with auto racing. Then I clicked on the link and it mentioned that Bradford picked up girls at race tracks. What do you think? Daytona? Never been there but I'm wondering... its in Florida where Suzanne's sister disappeared, where Bradford was said to be at some point in time. Just a thought.

Hi
    I thought of auto racing too.Is there a race track in California?There is also a race track in Miami Florida where Rosario Gonzales came up missing in 1984. possible Christopher Bernard Wilder (serial killer)victim.Bradford sounds alot like Wilder to me.I wonder if they knew each other.Where all in Florida and what years was Bradford said to be in Florida?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...s_rosario.html

This is a newspaper article when Rosario Gonzales came up missing of a sketch of a possible suspect she was last seen with.I think this sketch looks more like Bradford not Wilder.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../gonzales4.jpg

suzanne

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast