Bradford Photo

Ms Suzanne

Reaction score
Hi
Thankyou very much.Do you know what type of car this is?Do you think this picture was taken in California?Los Angeles?It says Bradford was in Florida?Do you know what year and where in Florida he was?

suzanne

It is so hard to guess by the portion of the car as to the type it is. Maybe a Chevy? It looks like a car from the 80's I think, I'm not sure.

Hi
What does it look like in the background of the picture.Where does it look like it was taken at?

suzanne

I never saw a red/white/black striped wall like that before.
Has anyone else?

I tried blowing up the picture as much as possible, and using filters, etc but I couldn't tell much. I think it might be a small truck because it has lights on top. It wasn't a sports car that I am sure of because of the window. But I dont know of any car that you would lights on top.

I have a couple of questions, they thought she was 3 months pregnant, do you know who could have been the father? Was she on her meds when she left that day? When she went to the bank did she withdraw money, or make a deposit?

Did they ever check to see if she may have left by airplane? Bus?

Hi
Yes possible pregnacy.But they do not know who the father could be.The guy who dropped her off apparantly gave her $300.she was upset he did not want to take her to I believe to Ft Lauderdale.I don't know if she got out of the car with the money or not.I have no idea still who she knew in Ft Lauderdale.She wasn't on medication.The mental home found no drugs in her system and could not find anything wrong with her.So they released her.There was a lead about a year ago someone threatened to kill her before she came up missing.I feel maybe this person did.

suzanne

Instead of lights on top of the vehicle, might it be a ski rack, or what you call the ski holders? I don't think it looks like a truck, the doors seem long like like they are on most 2 door cars. (Trucks while being two doored aren't long.)

I never saw a red/white/black striped wall like that before.
Has anyone else?

Funny, when I viewed the pic and the wall, the first thing I thought was it had something to do with auto racing. Then I clicked on the link and it mentioned that Bradford picked up girls at race tracks. What do you think? Daytona? Never been there but I'm wondering... its in Florida where Suzanne's sister disappeared, where Bradford was said to be at some point in time. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

Hi
I thought of auto racing too.Is there a race track in California?There is also a race track in Miami Florida where Rosario Gonzales came up missing in 1984. possible Christopher Bernard Wilder (serial killer)victim.Bradford sounds alot like Wilder to me.I wonder if they knew each other.Where all in Florida and what years was Bradford said to be in Florida?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gonzales_rosario.html

This is a newspaper article when Rosario Gonzales came up missing of a sketch of a possible suspect she was last seen with.I think this sketch looks more like Bradford not Wilder.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/suzannec4444/gonzales4.jpg

suzanne

I was thinking el camino too, and I saw and older one today and its possible, thats what this was.

Why did he give her $300 did he say?
I pray daily you will find an answer and you will find your sister alive. She is very beautiful.

I have beleive she was very afraid of someone or something. The fact she wouldnt drink or eat out of her plate , was afraid to open the door . That is someone who is terrified, and Tammy had to know that if she saw somethign she wasn't suppose to see her life was in danger.

I wonder about the cop she went to talk to and he said she reported nothing. I just dont believe it. She was afraid and a cop would be safety to her. Unless she saw someone at the police station who definitely scared her.

Maybe thats why she wanted to leave so quickly she was scared...

Also spring break was filmed in fort lauderdale I wonder who she met there while filming, who she was close too and did they live in Fort lauderdale ?

I read that she called your Aunt many times the day she disappeared, why would she call your aunt and not your Mom, was she closer to your Aunt?

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller_news/B/BRADFORD_william_richard.php

much more at link

""(2006) .......Sgt. Rich Longshore of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department arrived in the area to investigate the case of Darlene Webb, an Ormond Beach woman who vanished from Daytona Beach in 1983. But Longshore,........, was also here to look into the disappearance of Michelle Sprague, a dancer who went missing in 1979 after she left the Daytona Beach strip club where she worked.......
.....Los Angeles investigators have documented that Bradford had been in Florida at least twice, in Valparaiso in September 1980 and possibly another town later that year. And although detectives have said he was living in California when Webb went missing, Longshore recently conceded Bradford may have killed while he was on the road. "We certainly don't know where he was every minute of every year," Longshore said last month. Webb and Sprague both went missing after leaving Daytona Beach bars. Webb disappeared in January 1983 ........""

It sounds as if they believe he may have been in FL during that time....

First thing I thought when I saw the photo was an el camino car infront of a tent - like a circus tent, or a tent you see at an outside event.

I have kept up with your thread about your sister and the first thing I thought of when I first read it was Bradford. I have seen several shows about him and given Tammy's interest in modeling and acting it would make sense she came across him at one time or another. It is so creepy all those photo's of women were found in his posession.

Suzanne - why did you focus on this picture? Do you think that may be Tammy in the car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back