1125 users online (236 members and 889 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I was thinking el camino too, and I saw and older one today and its possible, thats what this was.

Why did he give her $300 did he say?
    I pray daily you will find an answer and you will find your sister alive. She is very beautiful.

I have beleive she was very afraid of someone or something. The fact she wouldnt drink or eat out of her plate , was afraid to open the door . That is someone who is terrified, and Tammy had to know that if she saw somethign she wasn't suppose to see her life was in danger.

I wonder about the cop she went to talk to and he said she reported nothing. I just dont believe it. She was afraid and a cop would be safety to her. Unless she saw someone at the police station who definitely scared her.

Maybe thats why she wanted to leave so quickly she was scared...

Also spring break was filmed in fort lauderdale I wonder who she met there while filming, who she was close too and did they live in Fort lauderdale ?

I read that she called your Aunt many times the day she disappeared, why would she call your aunt and not your Mom, was she closer to your Aunt?
    Last edited by tigger3z; 02-18-2008 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Added a question

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller...am_richard.php

much more at link

""(2006) .......Sgt. Rich Longshore of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department arrived in the area to investigate the case of Darlene Webb, an Ormond Beach woman who vanished from Daytona Beach in 1983. But Longshore,........, was also here to look into the disappearance of Michelle Sprague, a dancer who went missing in 1979 after she left the Daytona Beach strip club where she worked.......
    .....Los Angeles investigators have documented that Bradford had been in Florida at least twice, in Valparaiso in September 1980 and possibly another town later that year. And although detectives have said he was living in California when Webb went missing, Longshore recently conceded Bradford may have killed while he was on the road. "We certainly don't know where he was every minute of every year," Longshore said last month. Webb and Sprague both went missing after leaving Daytona Beach bars. Webb disappeared in January 1983 ........""

It sounds as if they believe he may have been in FL during that time....
    Last edited by raindrops300; 02-19-2008 at 01:58 AM. Reason: add sentence

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    First thing I thought when I saw the photo was an el camino car infront of a tent - like a circus tent, or a tent you see at an outside event.

I have kept up with your thread about your sister and the first thing I thought of when I first read it was Bradford. I have seen several shows about him and given Tammy's interest in modeling and acting it would make sense she came across him at one time or another. It is so creepy all those photo's of women were found in his posession.

Suzanne - why did you focus on this picture? Do you think that may be Tammy in the car?

Hi
    She looks similar.

suzanne

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    That's what I thought. Thanks for answering. Good luck with your search.

Southwestern Maine is home but I'm not there nearly often enough
    It's not an El Camino, none of the five generations of El Caminos (1959-1987) had doors with those patterns, they were all based on the Chevrolet Chevelle and Malibu during their production run. The car on the pic looks like one of those compact-but-not-tiny cars produced by GM between the mid-1970's to the early 1980's: first-generation Pontiac Sunbird or Chevrolet Cavalier maybe.

That color defanately looks like a GM color

Quote Originally Posted by KarlK View Post
    It's not an El Camino, none of the five generations of El Caminos (1959-1987) had doors with those patterns, they were all based on the Chevrolet Chevelle and Malibu during their production run. The car on the pic looks like one of those compact-but-not-tiny cars produced by GM between the mid-1970's to the early 1980's: first-generation Pontiac Sunbird or Chevrolet Cavalier maybe.
    I sent the picture to my husband, he also said it was an early 80's Chevrolet..his guess was also a Cavalier.

Suzanne,
    You should contact the Law Enforcement on the flyer if you haven't already. Maybe they even have more photos and can help you find Tammy.
    Quote Originally Posted by suzannec4444 View Post
    Hi
    She looks similar.

suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by southerngal View Post
    I sent the picture to my husband, he also said it was an early 80's Chevrolet..his guess was also a Cavalier.
    The window shape, door handle, shape of the mirror and side trimming are what makes me think it's an early Cavalier, or Sunbird which was practically identical when viewed from the side. Those cars had relatively high doors with typical window shape and frame like on the picture. They were very common cars at the time, especially popular with younger women. Still are come to think of it but they look very different now.

Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    Funny, when I viewed the pic and the wall, the first thing I thought was it had something to do with auto racing.
    My first thought was of KFC. I think they did use black stripes along with the red and white at a time but I can't remember exactly when. It was when it still was called Kentucky Fried Chicken but they were revamping corporate image and trying out various styles.

Hi
    I thought of KFC too.I tried to email them about more information on this picture and they never wrote me back.

suzanne

Hi
    I just got this response from LE on the Bradford Photo's.I do not know what to think.

Please be advised that Inmate Bradford passed away
    for illness due to natural causes on 03-10-2008. With his death I am
    closing this investigation.

suzanne

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast