827 users online (132 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help I think

Can someone tell me how to change my siggy address IF IF it needs changing a bit, so that it will post as a picture instead of just the address?

Thanks all.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Camper, I need help also. How do I put my little saying under my name instead of down on bottom of page? Would you happen to know?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by paddy01 View Post
    Camper, I need help also. How do I put my little saying under my name instead of down on bottom of page? Would you happen to know?
    Thank you
    Paddy..go to user CP..it is in the blue bar at the top. It says this.....
    *User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links *
    Click on *user CP.

Then look for the second section that looks like this.....

*Custom User Title*
    This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count.
    Your current user title is.....
    ************************(type in what you want it to say under your name)
    Custom User Title

Does this make sence to you? If not I will try to explain it another way.

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Can someone tell me how to change my siggy address IF IF it needs changing a bit, so that it will post as a picture instead of just the address?

Thanks all.

Camper...I don't know what to tell you on this. Sorry.

I think I figured it out.

IF I did, then this post will have it.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    Paddy..go to user CP..it is in the blue bar at the top. It says this.....
    *User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links *
    Click on *user CP.

Then look for the second section that looks like this.....

*Custom User Title*
    This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count.
    Your current user title is.....
    ************************(type in what you want it to say under your name)
    Custom User Title

Does this make sence to you? If not I will try to explain it another way.
    Good Morning, Start explaining! LOL

Ok...go to the same section you did when you added your siggy line at the bottom of the page. Then look under the second section where it says
    *custom user title* There is a blank where you can type in what ever you want to say under your name.

Hmmm, I now have the original gif addresses, but I need help getting em up and out.

smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_2_106.gif
    smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_6_1.gif

This might as well be written in Russian, sorrrrrrry.

I am going back to bed.

Ok...go to the same section you did when you added your siggy line at the bottom of the page. Then look under the second section where it says
    *custom user title* There is a blank where you can type in what ever you want to say under your name.
    I can not find these words "Custom user title" WTH! OMG, if I could have
    you do it for me I would! I have fooled with this for days! I feel stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by paddy01 View Post
    I can not find these words "Custom user title" WTH! OMG, if I could have
    you do it for me I would! I a have fooled with this for days! I feel stupid...
    Don't feel stupid. After you click on *user cp* then look on the left hand side of the page. Click on *edit profile* Then you will see the white blank box. It will say *custom user title*

Don't feel stupid. After you click on *user cp* then look on the left hand side of the page. Click on *edit profile* Then you will see the white blank box. It will say *custom user title*
    Hugs & Kisses too you! Now just one more question, do I check the reset button? before or after? Any I kept going to the "edit signature" instead of "edit profile", of course I would go for the obvious first!

--->>>Would that it were so simple for me too. I just did it for missing camping family explanation. Still need help getting the motor home on the road and cooking.

Smart daughter in law removed smiley central from my toolbar and my easy click access, would that cause my problem?

Helllllllp

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Hmmm, I now have the original gif addresses, but I need help getting em up and out.

smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_2_106.gif
    smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_6_1.gif

This might as well be written in Russian, sorrrrrrry.

I am going back to bed.

Go to User CP, click on Edit Signature. Then two boxes appear with your current siggy info on them. The one on the bottom is the one you can edit. Place your curser where you want the pictures to be located. Then look at the little icons above the box and find the one that looks like a postcard with mountains on it. Click on that. A window will open up with a field that starts with http:// In the field, copy and paste the URL address of the pictures you want to display. Then finish and the pictures should display. You can then either preview the changes or just save them.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I'll make it even easier, just copy and paste these directly into the signature editing box.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Let's see if I did it right.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast