1165 users online (190 members and 975 guests)  

Websleuths News

DUI in Fishnets

I know that DUI's are not a laughing matter, however I felt this was most appropriate in this forum.

. . . the best quote from the article:

"The arresting officer made no mention of the judge's attire in the written report police provided to the media other than to note the judge "had a difficult time locating his license in his purse."

http://www.unionleader.com/article.a...f-9856ab5a2f25

Too funny!

Oh that's just too funny! lolol

From your link:

"He told police his wife was out of town ... so he decided to come up to Manchester where no one would know him," said a city government official speaking on condition of anonymity. The official said he was told of the incident by a top police administrator during a briefing session."

Poor Mrs Somma and family!!

That is soooo funny!

I love dirty little secrets like that. (I *should* be ashamed! )
    If he wants to crossdress thats OK with me but his poor wife is gonna kill him!

Can you imagine as a wife how humilitaing this would be. I had a friend who's dad had a history of peeping in peoples windows. If you knew this man you would never believe it (he was a little mousy thing). Anyway he got caught by a bunch of Amish men and that was all it took. My girlfriend was so embarassed and I could not look this man in the face.

I was going to say sometimes the wife or partner is ok with it. Apparently she is unaware of the situation in this case.

At least he's not a child molestor. Just a drunk that should be off the road.

Quote Originally Posted by FLMom View Post
    I know that DUI's are not a laughing matter, however I felt this was most appropriate in this forum.

. . . the best quote from the article:

"The arresting officer made no mention of the judge's attire in the written report police provided to the media other than to note the judge "had a difficult time locating his license in his purse."

http://www.unionleader.com/article.a...f-9856ab5a2f25
    Luuuuuccccyy! You got some splaning to do!