1177 users online (274 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NY - Peter Munck, 12, murdered, Town of Union, 15 Feb 2008

Poor grandmom raises these kids and she is in the hospital for heart surgery. Shawn Munck exerted so much pressure on his little brothers chest that Peter Munck died at the age of 12. The boys parents are in prison. This poor, poor grandmom.http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pb...802170354/1006

After reading link, it sounds like an unfortunate accident. John Menard a friend of the older brother Shawn Muncks, stated he was in another room in the house & could hear the boys Peter and Shawn horsing around, they were not fighting. Menard said the brothers had a good relationship. How terribly sad for everyone.

This is such a tragic case, the poor grandmother, i hope she is able to recover from the heart surgery; now she lost both her grandsons (whose parents are in prison); i can only hope the older sister of the boys who is in college in Buffalo can put a hold on her life to help out with the grandmother.
    It certainly looks like Shawn will be completing his goal of meeting up with his father (whose already in prison).

"
    On his MySpace page, Shawn Munck wrote in 2005, under the heading "who I'd like to meet: The members of HIM (a Finnish metal band) and meet up with my dad once again."
    His father, Erik Munck, has been in state prison since 1999, serving a 10- to 12-year sentence for attempted burglary, criminal possession of a weapon and attempted assault."
    http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pb...802170354/1006

It says both the boys' parents are in prison; didn't say what the mother was in for.
    My heart goes out to the grandmother, it said the younger boy, Peter, was "her life".

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Okee Dokee

Um, what? You do know, there are some who believe they are such things, right? I don't believe they exist, but some do. However, I see *no* indication on that short profile that says he believes he is one. Where do you get that idea?

Quote Originally Posted by KatK View Post
    Um, what? You do know, there are some who believe they are such things, right? I don't believe they exist, but some do. However, I see *no* indication on that short profile that says he believes he is one. Where do you get that idea?
    Says so himself, KatK under his "About Me". He has other Myspace profiles leaning towards he belongs to some secret sect. Honestly, I am sure this has nothing to do with this poor kid being killed. Some wanna be wrestling move I'm thinking. Read in that profile his "About Me", Kat.

What "about me" section? Can you post a large image screenshot? I don't see much at *all* on that page? ETA: What other profiles, also?

Quote Originally Posted by KatK View Post
    What "about me" section? Can you post a large image screenshot? I don't see much at *all* on that page? ETA: What other profiles, also?
    What do I look like a computer analyst? LOL I'm messing with ya, Kat. Yes, hold on. I don't know how to post a large image screenhsot though. I'll send ya link that goes to all his profiles, but right there on the left of the page linked under his "About Me" which is on the left of the page is where he makes the claim. I wouldn't make it up, Kat. I wouldn't even use the words "Psychic Vampire". O.K. chica, I'll be back with a link.

Here Ya Go

Kat, here's the link to all his Myspace profiles. The one where his profile name is "TK" he claims to be a member of "Nosferatu"? Again, I don't think any of it has to do with him killing his brother. I think Paddy is right in that it was an accident. http://searchservice.myspace.com/ind...ID=FindAFriend

Verbatim

"I'm a psychokinetic, which means I move things with my mind. I'm also a PSYCHIC VAMPIRE, which also means I drain psychic energy from others around me". Kat, I believe people can drain other people's energy without even knowing it. This is why I usually sit on a bus or go in large crowds and cover my solar plexus. Seriously, especially elderly people can drain ya. Not purposely of course. I don't know anything about vampires or psychokinetics. I don't even think any of this guy's interest had anything to do with his little brother being killed. Who knows though?

"I'm a psychokinetic, which means I move things with my mind. I'm also a PSYCHIC VAMPIRE, which also means I drain psychic energy from others around me". Kat, I believe people can drain other people's energy without even knowing it. This is why I usually sit on a bus or go in large crowds and cover my solar plexus. Seriously, especially elderly people can drain ya. Not purposely of course. I don't know anything about vampires or psychokinetics. I don't even think any of this guy's interest had anything to do with his little brother being killed. Who knows though?

That's the definition of "psychic vampire" i thought he was implying also; and the only definition i know of it.

OMG! The dude is a geeky gamer! Psionics is a term used in a *LOT* of pen and paper RPGs. One of which is White Wolf's World of Darkness, of which Vampire the Masquerade is a part. One of the Vampire Clans in that game is....Nosferatu. (And a PITA to play on VtM: Bloodlines they are too! You cannot be seen by non-vampires!)

ETA: Now, he might have slipped his moorings also. But, again, games didn't do that to him, he wasn't stable to begin with. Vampires are "cool" right now, remember? I don't think he actually believes that he's the kind of psychic vampire that the book I linked earlier is speaking of. Otherwise, he'd have mentioned it. Oh, and that society, is probably The Temple of the Vampire, and he wouldn't be a member. (A member *would* get the name correct, there are a lot of poser orginizations out there!) I know someone who is (or was last I knew) a member, and they aren't like that. (<- As is clearly spelled out in their laws in that link there.) They don't drink blood. They are focused on gaining personal power, and living this life to its fullest by having full control of your life, they seek self discipline in order to gain this. I'll add, this friend is *HEAVILY* involved in charity work, and probably would be someone you all would greatly admire.

There is also the less credible Order of the Vampyre, but even they don't drink blood I hasten to add. He's a poser! (ETA4: And I see the Order of the Vampyre mentions the Temple of Set. That is Satanist, so he might be wannabe Satanist/Vampire. A true follower of that religion though, WOULDN'T murder, because their goal is to live life to its fullest (they look out for "number one", themselves) and this cannot be done from a jail cell. Frankly though, that Order's page....sounds more than a little round the bend to me. I'd bet a chocolate bar that they've read all of the VtM game manuels and can recite whole passages without blinking. No, I cannot.)

ETA2: And, though my friend wouldn't go into detail much about the Temple's beliefs, he did say it isn't against science, and not like the movies either. Though the Dark Side Vampire page would have you believe otherwise, I don't think they are explaining it fully, to purposely keep superstition alive. They seem to use it as a tool, probably partly to help weed out the posers trying to join.

ETA3: Here (scroll down) is what I believe they mean by the "9 laws of Magic".

He is a murderer and both his parents are in prison!
    He should be locked up for life.
    Are you saying he's a gamer and his vampire name has to do with the games? Wonder if he's one of the people who play for hours on end?

There's to much about this story for me to think it was all innocent. The 12 year old boy died of internal injuries, he would have had to be in a lot of pain IMO, yet his brother leaves the house totally unaware there was a problem and leaves him alone to die in his bed? 3 days later he's found?
    That poor boy

VB

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast