962 users online (174 members and 788 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Info On JFK Assassination?

Showing now on CNN new info from the DA Dept in Texas. Information that was in a safe kept in the court house in Dallas,transcript of Ruby and Oswald plotting assassination of JFK.

Also with this paperwork is a signed contract for a movie. That's all I know for now.

Interesting.

Not to downplay the significance of the Ruby Oswald connection, but I wonder what the movie was and who ended up getting the part?

capps,

Apparently they do not believe the transcripts are real. I wish something could be proven one way or another so the JFK assassination conspiracy could be put to rest.

Here's the link-

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/02/18/...ref=newssearch

Quote Originally Posted by Blondieskatz View Post
    capps,

Apparently they do not believe the transcripts are real. I wish something could be proven one way or another so the JFK assassination conspiracy could be put to rest.

Here's the link-

Thanks for the link Blondieskatz.I just happened to see this on the news this morning,and thought it was interesting. I also had many doubting questions about the whole thing,but it will get the conspiracy buffs going again,that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondieskatz View Post
    capps,

Here's the link-

I heard they were fakes also on our local news.

Quote Originally Posted by deanws View Post
    I heard they were fakes also on our local news.
    Yes, which is why I wonder why this DA had this press conference this morning? Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post
    Yes, which is why I wonder why this DA had this press conference this morning? Strange.
    Yes it is. I doubt we will ever know all that was involved and what really went on. JMO

Wellll, I am still thinking that someone knows and would perhaps 'tell' in a death bed confession or revelation.

The Oliver Stone movie was pretty interesting.

Saw the news bleep yesterday evening as well.

I can see Ruby shooting Oswald in the crowded hallway just like it happened yesterday. Never forget something like that.

So many rumors flew back and forth, and the case appeared to be worked to death trying to put the puzzle together.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

I watched some of JFK the other day with Kevin Costner, it was pretty interesting.

I don't mean to be one of those wacky conspiracy theorists,but I still think it was strange that Ruby just decides to take it upon himself to go in and shoot Oswald. I think there was a connection,and ruby needed to take Oswald out before he elaborated on why he was a "patsy"
    Supposedly the transcript was a conversation between the two,regarding the mob wanting Robert Kennedy out,but Oswald saying he would take the President out instead. Oswald may have been the lone shooter,but I think there were bigger people behind it.
    If this were part of a movie deal,why wasn't the whole script in there? Why just that part?

I used to believe in a conspiracy, but now I just think Oswald did it on his own. It's been so many years and it seems to me if there had been more to it that we'd know something more by now. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post
    That's exactly why it caught my attention.I'm sure,through out the years there have been a zillion wacky conspiracy theories the DA's office had to deal with and dismiss.In this situation,where it seems that it was obviously transcripts for a movie,did the DA's office feel they had to have a natonwide press release?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    I watched some of JFK the other day with Kevin Costner, it was pretty interesting.
    I really enjoyed this movie. My favorite scene was Donald Sutherland as L. Fletcher Prouty. I could watch that scene over and over.

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfkcast.html

I still haven't decided if Oswald acted alone or not. He wasn't insane as others who assassinated or attempted it were. Still have my doubts. Just as we thought JFK was perfection, we discovered he had flaws, so it could be that there was a conspiricy.

Quote Originally Posted by capps View Post
    That's exactly why it caught my attention.I'm sure,through out the years there have been a zillion wacky conspiracy theories the DA's office had to deal with and dismiss.In this situation,where it seems that it was obviously transcripts for a movie,did the DA's office feel they had to have a natonwide press release?
    Because the DA's office is using the CYA technique to try to explain away incredible evidence which was never used in the investigation of JFK's assassination, IMO. Ruby always said he shot Oswald. It is not a " movie script" as it has been called. It is a record of interrogation which will never see the light of day, probably because LBJ is implicated.

I wish you all could talk to the political friend of LBJ who will swear until his dying day that LBJ is behind JFK's assassination. His book was published last year in France and is not available in the USA due to the fact that he names names and says it just like it was, but he knows exactly what he is talking about. His account of the end of Camelot has names, places, and facts to back his story up.

Mark my words. This documentation will be stolen, lost, fly away in a tornado or burn up in a freak fire before it reaches the public domain.

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJana View Post
    Because the DA's office is using the CYA technique to try to explain away incredible evidence which was never used in the investigation of JFK's assassination, IMO. Ruby always said he shot Oswald. It is not a " movie script" as it has been called. It is a record of interrogation which will never see the light of day, probably because LBJ is implicated.

I wish you all could talk to the political friend of LBJ who will swear until his dying day that LBJ is behind JFK's assassination. His book was published last year in France and is not available in the USA due to the fact that he names names and says it just like it was, but he knows exactly what he is talking about. His account of the end of Camelot has names, places, and facts to back his story up.

Mark my words. This documentation will be stolen, lost, fly away in a tornado or burn up in a freak fire before it reaches the public domain.

--->>>HOW can WE/I get a copy of the book, was the first thing that popped into my head?

Would you tell me the name of the book and the author's name, do you have that information? Have you read the book, or how do you know of it?

I suspect it has to have been handled 'sort' of like the book called, "The Strange Death of Vincent Foster". Media and 'sources' seem to have branded the author of this book as a nut case. Although the official sources for finding Foster's body have him being found in two diverse locations in the park. IMOP, the potential coverup was not well thought out.

Abput the JFK book of which you speak, I would think that book buyer wholesalers, in America would not leave any stone unturned to GET the book on our American bookshelves, huh? Surely some under the cover book seller could get it to our shores, huh? Any PM to me would be appreciated.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast