FL - Woman Caught Beating Grandson

WOW

An officer was eventually able to wrestle Henderson away from the child. The boy got up after being briefly unconscious.

Well.... It's a shame someone didn't grab the woman and start beating the chit out of her!

Thank Goodness she did this in public and was caught. :furious: Applause for all those that stopped to help and caught the poor angel before he walked in to traffic.

There is no telling how much other abuse this poor baby has suffered by her hand. :furious: :furious: I hope she rots in jail. :furious:

Well.... It's a shame someone didn't grab the woman and start beating the chit out of her!

Very true. :clap: I always have to think that people like this will get what's coming to them at some point. :furious: :furious: :furious:

So very sad for the little guy. Hopefully that was the last suffering he'll go through.

An offier had to "wrestle her away from the child" and was still "struggling with her" when the child started walking towards traffic?
Sounds like she didn't go easy. They should have charged her with resisting arrest as well. I would have stacked on every single charge I could for this monster.

Oh gah! Crazy woman!

My mother and I witnessed a woman grabbing her 2 year old son by the collar and jerking him around the library Saturday afternoon. JERKING hard. His little neck snapped back and she did this 4 times by the time I made my way to her and asked her what was wrong. She was angry but I believe she realized quickly that I would be harder to sling around than a 30 pound child.

My mother called the police and of course, THEY NEVER SHOWED UP!
She left the library with her 3 kids and I really hate thinking about how those kids live.

I called the library and asked if the police ever showed and my friend said *nope* .
That makes me angry.

OMG!!! I have a 6yo grandson and I just adore him. Of course sometimes he needs guidance but to beat him??? NEVER!! He's gotten time outs and one time a swat for throwing a loaf of bread on the floor when he was mad. I could never hurt him and feel bad when he feels bad.

This is just awful! Heartbreaking!

Gosh, I wish I hadn't of read this...reading or hearing about a child being hurt by anyone, let alone their own flesh and blood, kills me!!!

She might get a battery of LE charge too, since she kicked the officer.

I just can't stand the thought of kids being beaten like this. If she did this in public, who knows what she's done behind closed doors with this child and others.

She was probably like this with her own kids, and now they are useless or in jail.

I cried reading this! :(

I hope that she's never able to go near that child again. Such a piece of crap! :furious:

MREG2,
Right on....let her feel the pain and fear the poor little boy felt. :furious: This literally made me cry.
I don't think if I was a bystander that I could have just stood there.I think my mothering instinct would have kicked in and I would have tried to protect him.
What a posgrandma. :furious:

Prayers tothe little boy that he will not suffer any more.

MREG2,
Right on....let her feel the pain and fear the poor little boy felt. :furious: This literally made me cry.
I don't think if I was a bystander that I could have just stood there.I think my mothering instinct would have kicked in and I would have tried to protect him.
What a posgrandma. :furious:

Prayers tothe little boy that he will not suffer any more.

Exactly. Maybe then she wouldn't take her anger out on a helpless baby. Oh my.. If I ever found out that my children's grandma was beating them like that she better run and run fast. I'd be all over her like white on rice.

Sadly, what pixies (ETA: saw) is what cell phone cams are good for. :( Wish you could have gotten footage of the assault to take to the prosecutor's office, so they could work to track that chick down and arrest her! :furious: :behindbar :furious:

Sadly, what pixies is what cell phone cams are good for. :( Wish you could have gotten footage of the assault to take to the prosecutor's office, so they could work to track that chick down and arrest her! :furious: :behindbar :furious:

OMG, I totally forgot about that. UGH, you are correct, that would have been great. I have one and so does my mother. We are soooo crazy not to think of that!!
I was angry and just acted out of anger I guess. I didn't think it through.

UGH! I feel dumb.:rolleyes:

Oh gah! Crazy woman!

My mother and I witnessed a woman grabbing her 2 year old son by the collar and jerking him around the library Saturday afternoon. JERKING hard. His little neck snapped back and she did this 4 times by the time I made my way to her and asked her what was wrong. She was angry but I believe she realized quickly that I would be harder to sling around than a 30 pound child.

My mother called the police and of course, THEY NEVER SHOWED UP!
She left the library with her 3 kids and I really hate thinking about how those kids live.

I called the library and asked if the police ever showed and my friend said *nope* .
That makes me angry.

So Sad. Now her temper and abusive personality probably means those kids will never see the inside of a library again. Imagine what kind of mother can't even rein in her temper in front of strangers?? In a place filled with caring mothers and well looked after children? It just blows my mind that too many of these people can't control themselves even when they know they will be exposed for what they are. I guess ultimately it's a good thing, but it makes me shudder to think what they do when they *know* no one is watching :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back