1045 users online (204 members and 841 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pink and Carey Hart split!

http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/19/p-nk-a...-you-its-work/

I was hoping all of that other stuff said was rumors but I guess not.

I saw this...
    I feel sorry for Pink...man I have always LOVED her, her songs, etc...this is one chic who can rock out and not care what anyone thinks....
    Plus her hubby is a MAJOR hottie....
    Pink came out around the same time as Brit, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson...somehow, above all those I liked her the most...she just had that "attitude" about her that I admire I guess.

My daughter loves her and I love the fact she is the *anti-britney*. She has it together and is a good role-model for young girls. She is a "ballsy chick" who can take care of herself.

Hate to see the marriage end but seems to me her hubby couldn't keep his hands off other women.

Quote Originally Posted by pixies View Post

Hate to see the marriage end but seems to me her hubby couldn't keep his hands off other women.
    ...plus women wouldn't keep their hands off him. I think it's safe to say that any woman that knows who he is would know that he is married to Pink!

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom View Post
    ...plus women wouldn't keep their hands off him. I think it's safe to say that any woman that knows who he is would know that he is married to Pink!

ohhhh he's a hottie is he not?
    But then again pink is a beauty, in her own way, but I've never seen pics of her curled up to some man, etc...the way I have seen C.H do to women....

I was sad to hear this news, too. P!nk is one of my favorite musicians - just loooove her voice and attitude!! I thought her and Carey were a good match and I'm sorry they couldn't make it work. I wish them both nothing but happiness.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post
    I was sad to hear this news, too. P!nk is one of my favorite musicians - just loooove her voice and attitude!! I thought her and Carey were a good match and I'm sorry they couldn't make it work. I wish them both nothing but happiness.

I like her, too. This is my new favorite song by Pink:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h5NaqHERxzs&feature=related

I was sad too, I thought they fit well together

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    ohhhh he's a hottie is he not?
    But then again pink is a beauty, in her own way, but I've never seen pics of her curled up to some man, etc...the way I have seen C.H do to women....
    He is really cute...I'm embararssed to admit I saw him in that reality show. He was the most "normal" of the bunch.

Law of averages said that marriage wouldn't last. Sad though.
    I do love Carey Hart...he is yummy.
    Don't like Pink...I especially don't like her latest song about her and her 'hand' staying home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom View Post
    He is really cute...I'm embararssed to admit I saw him in that reality show. He was the most "normal" of the bunch.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    WHAT REALITY SHOW???????????
    Sadly I know nothing about it!!!!!!!!!
    Would I tune in just b/c of him? Nah, but I still would like to know WHAT show and feel somewhat in tune with things!!!!!!!!

I thought these two would make it actually.. I like some of pink's songs I think she is pretty cool..Love her hair! I was kind of shocked when she married him though because I always thought Pink was a lesbian. I just assumed she was for some reason?!

I love her new song "Who Knew"...I wonder if it's about Carey??? I love her music. And he is soooo sooooo hot...I never thought they went together...I think he would be better suited with someone like...hmmm...ME

lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast