Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Craigslist's Reno Rant has produced some interesting finds. I had never checked it out before until someone mentioned these to me. (A huge thanks to that person...you know who you are!) I don't know that any of it is true or if they are the true ravings of a loon on there...but worth checking out anyway.

Bri's killer...

Reply to: pers-580666271@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-02-20, 11:09AM PST

How comes there is no more detailed description of the truck??? HOW ABOUT A COLOR MAYBE??? AT LEAST AN INTERIOR COLOR??? CARPET COLOR????
    Christ everyone in Reno has a damn truck....

How comes there has been no mention of her lip being cut off when they found her???? What significance is that??? Maybe he's a meat cutter at a deli.......

The police were slow coming with any previous info and now it looks like more of the same old same old...

Yo...investigators...wake da *$&# up..........maybe, just maybe, there's someone a teeeny bit smarter than you out here....
    http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/580715105.html

Also there was this mention on CL:

re:Brianna's Body found Posed???

Reply to: pers-582254468@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-02-21, 4:59PM PST go to amw.com. read the article.

i don't know if the "posed" statement is
    true or a rumour.
    but i do know that if you read the article, you will see that it
    states after the DECEMBER assault, the girl was "beaten brutally."
    i heard from someone who knows this girl who is
    now in tawain that the ****er broke both her ankles.
    http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/582254468.html
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    It struck me when I first saw the photos of the underwear that there are pink hearts on them and Valentine's Day was last week. Also, Valentine's Day items have been in retailers since before Brianna was abducted. However these panties could've been purchased last year, or whenever. Then they'd have to be traced from the manufacturer to retailer the manufactuer sells through to the customer who might have paid cash and there would be no record who the buyer was.
    They look pretty old. The tag was worn and faded. I'd say they're at least 1 year old, maybe closer to 2.

SS, thank you for the info, creepy as it is....That could be the reason LE is so disturbed about this case more than they usually would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by dee10134 View Post
    They look pretty old. The tag was worn and faded. I'd say they're at least 1 year old, maybe closer to 2.
    They do look faded and older to me, too. There was a mention made of two letters being visible on the tag by someone on television the other night. While we don't see them due to whatever reason, LE could have something to go on in that respect. (They also mentioned that a terrorist was found because of a tag on a shirt or something.)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Craigslist's Reno Rant has produced some interesting finds. I had never checked it out before until someone mentioned these to me. (A huge thanks to that person...you know who you are!) I don't know that any of it is true or if they are the true ravings of a loon on there...but worth checking out anyway.

I didn't grab the links, but they are on CL Reno Raves And Rants section.

Awesome sleuthing as usual SS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick777 View Post
    Awesome sleuthing as usual SS!
    I can't take credit for finding these! Someone else did the work there. It was awesome sleuthing on their part tho!!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I didn't grab the links, but they are on CL Reno Raves And Rants section.
    SS, Have not wanted to post what dh thoughts were regarding the thong, until I saw your post regarding post of maniac on Craigslist. Sorry if this graphic. My dh thinks murderer left a souvenir by leaving thong, but he also thinks that murderer took a souvenir from Brianna, perhaps some body part? OMG, when dh said this to me days ago, the thought terrified & sickened me. Is it possible that's what LE can't and won't talk about?

Location and age were the only similarities that I could see. The use of a gun and the description given was enough for me to decide it wasn't the same perp .
    right..the only thing that we could see...it's obvious LE isn't giving all info out to the public...there's something about the October 22nd attack that makes LE think it's possibly related...we just don't know what that is...they haven't totally dismissed this attack as related yet..

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    right..the only thing that we could see...it's obvious LE isn't giving all info out to the public...there's something about the October 22nd attack that makes LE think it's possibly related...we just don't know what that is...they haven't totally dismissed this attack as related yet..
    I believe there would be DNA left behind if this attack were from the same guy, too. He has managed to leave it everywhere else and even go as far as to give it to them wrapped up on a thong with bows! So where is it?! This supposedly would have been his first attack. I am not buying they have anything else.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I believe the woman they are re-interviewing is not the Oct 22nd vic, but the other one from Oct that was announced yesterday. From the below link:

http://www.ktvn.com/Global/story.asp?S=7908514

Just Wednesday, university police alerted students about a newly reported groping that took place near campus in October. But Reno police say the woman in that case had already came forward. "We have interviewed her, her comments to us at the time lead us to believe it wasn't connected. That it was possibly a prank," says Lt. Bob McDonald.
    Reno police re-interviewed that woman Thursday afternoon about why she reported it again as something more serious.

ETA: I don't think the woman thought it was a prank originally, otherwise she would not have reported it. And LE wonders why she is coming forward again? Maybe she is because they treated it like it was a prank and didn't take her seriously the first time!!!
    thanks Suzi

Quote Originally Posted by paddy01 View Post
    SS, Have not wanted to post what dh thoughts were regarding the thong, until I saw your post regarding post of maniac on Craigslist. Sorry if this graphic. My dh thinks murderer left a souvenir by leaving thong, but he also thinks that murderer took a souvenir from Brianna, perhaps some body part? OMG, when dh said this to me days ago, the thought terrified & sickened me. Is it possible that's what LE can't and won't talk about?
    This could be why Lt. McDonald was so vehement in his remarks.

Hmmm...I wonder if she bit him?! I know that would be my first thought if someone tried to force oral sex which we do suspect he did to victim #2. It would be something that would anger him to the point where he might do something such as that.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/580715105.html

http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/582254468.html
    OMG. These really disturbed me. How would they even know the details of the case, unless they're involved somehow? I think LE should be requesting info about these posters and investigating them further...

Quote Originally Posted by Rick777 View Post
    That basically tells me...without saying it....that the body was staged, posed, whatever. It's just a matter of how, ans what messege he was trying to send.
    it tells me the same thing, Rick......course LE is keeping tight-lipped on this probably because there's usually some wacko out there that wants to claim he did this, so they have to keep things quiet for that reason also....to weed out the wackos......

Quote Originally Posted by dee10134 View Post
    OMG. These really disturbed me. How would they even know the details of the case, unless they're involved somehow? I think LE should be requesting info about these posters and investigating them further...
    they could know the details from something slipping from a family friend, then on to another person, & another, another.....things do get leaked by family & friends sometimes....

not putting much faith into that stuff.....yet

INTERESTING SPECULATION:
    Another poster on Craigslist infers that she was already dead from alcohol poisoning when the perp took her. This could be another explanation as to why no one heard anything or why she didn't scream... It could also be what her family was alluding to when they said something along the lines of being thankful that she wasn't aware of what she was going through???

"the dog was passed out? Reply to: pers-582516786@craigslist.org
    Date: 2008-02-21, 10:09PM PST

.... will you pencil necks get real? HUH? Brianna was already dead from alcohol poisoning when she was abducted ....this is a clear cut case of necrophelia"

http://reno.craigslist.org/rnr/582516786.html

ETA: This fits along the lines of what LE was saying. They said that the perp was a "deviant" and that the crimes were shocking to even them, seasoned LE officials. I don't know how much further from the norm you can get besides necrophilia.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast