Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #6

SuziQ:
    I know I keep saying that I don't believe the sketch is related. I just want to state that I also don't believe it's insignificant because whoever attacked the Oct 22nd vic needs to be caught as well.
    I agree he does need to be caught, too. I still don't believe he is associated with the other cases tho. Until LE comes out that they have a positive DNA matching him to the other crimes, I am going to hold out that this is not the same man who killed Bri and the sketch was a mistake to have put into these cases as such.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    hi mikesmom...long time, no see

here ya go...

Shirley Phelps-Roper, an attorney and member of the church, said Wednesday they targeted Reno because local law enforcement officers failed to protect three church members who picketed a memorial service here Saturday for staff Sgt. Sean Gaul, who was killed in Iraq on Jan. 9.

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...m/breakingnews
    thank you so much, close ....i couldnt figure out why they would target her and after reading the link you provided, i see they are targeting reno through Bri --- despicable
    what can 1 say, you cannot reason with these fanatics, i am at a loss for words and only hope that Bri's loved ones will be protected from any additional pain on what will already be a horrible day for them ---
    what a travesty that this despicable group cannot be stopped , for the zunino-denisons and all of the families that they target

Johns said they recovered evidence at the scene that will aid in the investigation but declined to describe it. He also said they didn't want to be any more specific about how long the body had been in the field because that was something only the killer and law officers know.
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/15116149/de...=fran&psp=news

Didn't the spokesperson for the family go on and on last night on NG about how the family feels so much relief that she may not have even been aware of what was taking place and she was gone so quickly?! Looks like she did say that!

JENNIFER BUSHMAN, DENISON FAMILY SPOKESPERSON: They`re grateful that they know that it seems as if, at this point, that she didn`t suffer, that she didn`t know what happened to her. ~snip~ BUSHMAN: I mean, I think that the feeling, at least amongst the family, is that she was strangled right away. And so the hope is -- that`s their hope. And they`re getting comfort in the fact that they think that she was killed right away.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

good point, Suzi.....but i must say, i'm really starting to think this October 22nd attack might be related....
    You never know...

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...&theme=DENISON

“America’s Most Wanted” is delaying its Saturday night broadcast about Brianna Denison, and is tentatively going to air it on March. 1.
    (more at link)
    This is very curious to me, Ed Miller of AMW was the TH on NG that was saying that LE sources asked him not to speak about certain details re the discovery and state of Bri --- makes me wonder what he knows and if that is the reason for the delay.
    He is the one that indicated she was unclothed and then quickly stated after asked about the body being posed that LE asked him not to discuss.
    Why the delay?

Quote Originally Posted by mikesmom1989 View Post
    thank you so much, close ....i couldnt figure out why they would target her and after reading the link you provided, i see they are targeting reno through Bri --- despicable
    what can 1 say, you cannot reason with these fanatics, i am at a loss for words and only hope that Bri's loved ones will be protected from any additional pain on what will already be a horrible day for them ---
    what a travesty that this despicable group cannot be stopped , for the zunino-denisons and all of the families that they target
    you're very welcome, MM....i agree; despicable

This is very curious to me, Ed Miller of AMW was the TH on NG that was saying that LE sources asked him not to speak about certain details re the discovery and state of Bri --- makes me wonder what he knows and if that is the reason for the delay.
    He is the one that indicated she was unclothed and then quickly stated after asked about the body being posed that LE asked him not to discuss.
    Why the delay?
    i'm guessing the reason is to get footage of the memorial Saturday, for the show?....the memorial is Saturday, & maybe they couldn't fit it in for this week's show?....only reason i can think of
    Last edited by close_enough; 02-21-2008 at 10:56 PM. Reason: correction

The AMW delay is being played off as not being for a specific reason. IMO, the only other time I've seen a delay is when there is breaking news crime that bumps it, and I'm not seeing any other urgent cases right now. I really don't know what to make of this. Maybe LE and AMW are at odds as to what info should be released?

i'm guessing the reason is to get footage of the memorial Saturday, for the show?....the memorial is tomorrow, & maybe they couldn't fit it in for this week's show?....only reason i can think of
    There you go, sometimes the simpliest answers make the most sense.

Shirley Phelps-Roper, an attorney and member of the church, said Wednesday they targeted Reno because local law enforcement officers failed to protect three church members who picketed a memorial service here Saturday for staff Sgt. Sean Gaul, who was killed in Iraq on Jan. 9.
    They were just here in my area to picket at the funerals of the Lane Bryant victims. The veterans from the VFW posts stood in front of them with large flags so no one at the funerals could even see them.

You never know...
    the timing of the attacks don't jibe, so it wouldn't surprise me if the October 22nd attack relates....Brianna was abducted sometime around 4:30 am....the November 13th attack, at 5 pm, the October 22nd, at 10 pm...then the Dec attack, i think was around 2 am,,,,

eta/correct....2 am is correct for the Dec 16th attack
    Last edited by close_enough; 02-21-2008 at 11:06 PM. Reason: add/correct

Why the delay?
    ED MILLER, "AMERICA`S MOST WANTED": Police are asking me not to tell you exactly how she was found, and you know, whether or not the body was staged, but we can say the underwear was found near the body. And again, it`s not an accident. He put them there.

He does say the thong was found NEAR the body. If they are giving him this kind of information and he is releasing it...they may have put him in "time out" for such. LOL
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I haven't had a chance to read through all the threads, but I have a thought on the underwear. THat he dorpped it by mistake, and that it is his girlfirends or wifes. One victim referenced his car was messy and there was a baby shoe on the floor.
    Maybe he is married, or has a significant other, and they use a laundramat, and the thong was so small it fell out wihtout anybody realizing it. If it was dark out he wouldn't have noticed.
    ...or he could be an underwear sniffer, and liked to bring others underwear with to increase gratification

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
    They were just here in my area to picket at the funerals of the Lane Bryant victims. The veterans from the VFW posts stood in front of them with large flags so no one at the funerals could even see them.
    good for them!

The AMW delay is being played off as not being for a specific reason. IMO, the only other time I've seen a delay is when there is breaking news crime that bumps it, and I'm not seeing any other urgent cases right now. I really don't know what to make of this. Maybe LE and AMW are at odds as to what info should be released?
    They just announced late this afternoon the death of Drew Peterson's 3rd wife, Kathleen Savio, was a homicide - not accidental as first thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile View Post
    Thanks! I've been lurking for some time but finally used my work email to post since yahoo, gmail etc are not allowed.

Check into the personal alarms, I am a big advocate.
    Wecome Juvenile!

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    They just announced late this afternoon the death of Drew Peterson's 3rd wife, Kathleen Savio, was a homicide - not accidental as first thought.
    That could be the reason right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    YES!!!!!....thanks Leila; this makes me happy!

Greta reporting on this right now...
    Last edited by close_enough; 02-21-2008 at 11:10 PM. Reason: to add

good for them!
    I second that!

I hadn't thought of that, and you just might be right. I was thinking back to what was on Nancy's show recently when Ed Miller was there, such as Brianna being nude, posed and so forth and maybe that is what it's all about since LE hasn't released some information like that.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by snarkymalarkey View Post
    I haven't had a chance to read through all the threads, but I have a thought on the underwear. THat he dorpped it by mistake, and that it is his girlfirends or wifes. One victim referenced his car was messy and there was a baby shoe on the floor.
    Maybe he is married, or has a significant other, and they use a laundramat, and the thong was so small it fell out wihtout anybody realizing it. If it was dark out he wouldn't have noticed.
    ...or he could be an underwear sniffer, and liked to bring others underwear with to increase gratification
    The underwear can't be an accident. Perp wanted LE to know his DNA was on there.

Must be frustrating to LE, that they can't find him in the database.

You won't get any argument from me on that one. I definitely think they were put there on purpose and it seems like Ed from AMW thinks LE leans towards that, too.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

posted this on another thread to keep it easy to find, but wanted to get others thoughts....any?

October 22nd, monday around 10 pm ....
    November 13th, tuesday around 5-6 pm
    December 16th, sunday around 2 am
    Brianna - January 20th, sunday 4:30 am

IF the guy is responsible for the October 22nd attack, i think it's safe to say he doesn't work on weekends......(maybe?)
    ....i don't think he works a night shift either....JMO

If I were LE, I would be looking for a guy that fit the general description, and that came with his girlfriend/wife/whatever. This guy is connected in the commuity in terms of not being a loner, and the panties left with the body indicates his flaunting or taunting of his partner. I really would like to know if LE took a look at the Myspace originally found here..... the guy is perfect in a lot of ways. He lost a friend right before the rapes started, he was a party animal that is now saddled with a family, whose wife just had a baby. Stress from all angels. Of course, he could be the nicest guy in the world!!!!

posted this on another thread to keep it easy to find, but wanted to get others thoughts....any?

October 22nd 10:00 pm attack not confirmed.
    November 13th, tuesday around 5-6 pm
    December 16th, sunday around 2 am
    January 19th, saturday 5:00 am
    January 20th, sunday 4:30 am-Brianna

IF the guy is responsible for the October 22nd attack, i think it's safe to say he doesn't work on weekends......(maybe?)
    ....i don't think he works a night shift either....JMO
    I added to that the break-in attempt. I just found this posted on Greta's site and came from RPD.

I was thinking that the break-in was before midnight on Sat. It means that he had almost 24 hours before he came back and found Bri asleep on that sofa. While it doesn't exclude that he came back the next night to check to see if victim #2 had returned, it does add another element to things.

The OCTOBER 22nd attack is NOT confirmed to be related to this case in any way.

Reno Police Department
    News Release
    January 31, 2008
    For Immediate Release

Case No.
    08-2844

As a matter of a time-line review, the cases in question were as
    follows:

● November 13, 2007, 5:55 p.m. - The female victim was battered
    and sexually groped in the 400 Block of College Drive, Reno
    ● December 16, 2007, 2:00 a.m. - The female victim was battered,
    kidnapped from the 1400 Block of North Virginia St. Reno, sexually
    assaulted, and then brought home by the suspect.
    ● January 19, 2008, 5:00 a.m. - An unknown suspect
    unsuccessfully attempted to break into the residence of the victim of
    the December attack.
    ● January 20, 2008, 4:30 a.m. - Brianna Denison goes missing
    from 1395 Mackay Court, Reno.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/01...ianna-denison/
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast