1081 users online (154 members and 927 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    Facts about the suspect

    Authorities urge the public to consider that the following descriptions of the suspect and vehicle may vary slightly as compared to the actual suspect and vehicle, and that non-exact matches should not be ruled out. Any clues, no matter how seemingly insignificant, could help solve the case. DNA evidence already collected can provide positive links regarding any suspects who are found.

    http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...EWS18/80129044

  2. #2
    1. Male
    2. Shaves pubic area

    I think those are basically the only facts we know.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  3. #3
    there are more than two.....a combination of what more than one victim noticed, including the shaved pubic area....LE stressed that the descriptions could vary......

    THE SUSPECT

    White male, 28-40 years old.
    Long face with a square chin, facial hair about a quarter to a half an inch long below his chin that was soft and not prickly like stubble; brown hair; shaved pubic area.
    Slightly taller than 5-foot-6
    Firm stomach with an "innie" belly button.
    Strong but not overly muscular
    No accent when he spoke
    No alcohol or cigarettes on his breath; no cologne

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,796
    Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    there are more than two.....a combination of what more than one victim noticed, including the shaved pubic area....LE stressed that the descriptions could vary......

    THE SUSPECT

    White male, 28-40 years old.
    Long face with a square chin, facial hair about a quarter to a half an inch long below his chin that was soft and not prickly like stubble; brown hair; shaved pubic area.
    Slightly taller than 5-foot-6
    Firm stomach with an "innie" belly button.
    Strong but not overly muscular
    No accent when he spoke
    No alcohol or cigarettes on his breath; no cologne
    This description is a big help. It narrows the perp down a lot. He is caucasian by all implications. He is in to fetishes by all the other reports. Someone knows this guy and may be reluctant to speak but they do know him.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    This description is a big help. It narrows the perp down a lot. He is caucasian by all implications. He is in to fetishes by all the other reports. Someone knows this guy and may be reluctant to speak but they do know him.
    i think so too, CP......he's going to slip up, or someone is going to have a 'bell go off' in their head & think of someone that could fit some of these descriptions of him & his truck......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    Is the suspect said to have blonde hair on his arms and blonde eyebrows? That doesn't really fit in with brown hair.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Is the suspect said to have blonde hair on his arms and blonde eyebrows? That doesn't really fit in with brown hair.
    hard to say...i have brown hair, but my eyebrows are blonde, & so is the hair on my arms...(i was born blonde, but it's darker blonde/brown now)

  8. #8
    Also the fact that a condom package with his DNA on it was found at the one attack. I think this is important because how often do we hear of a perp using condoms or leaving condoms or even bringing condoms to the scene of an attack?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,731
    Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    hard to say...i have brown hair, but my eyebrows are blonde, & so is the hair on my arms...(i was born blonde, but it's darker blonde/brown now)
    ME TOO!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,189
    But am I getting the facts right? Was it said that the suspect has blonde hair on his arms?


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    But am I getting the facts right? Was it said that the suspect has blonde hair on his arms?
    i think it was said early on, if i'm not mistaken, at a link at Foxnews, along with him being possibly hispanic i THINK....i'm only going by the info that was updated at the link below though.....

    eta...but LE has stressed the description could vary....

    http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...EWS18/80129044
    Last edited by close_enough; 02-26-2008 at 09:39 PM. Reason: to add

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    14,796
    Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    i think it was said early on, if i'm not mistaken, at a link at Foxnews, along with him being possibly hispanic i THINK....i'm only going by the info that was updated at the link below though.....

    eta...but LE has stressed the description could vary....

    http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...EWS18/80129044
    I still think he is a white and a miscreant. I also think he was a peeping tom before these crimes escalated. But, that is just me.

  13. #13
    txsvicki.....here's an article foxnews that mentions a guy being from latin descent....but this was early on, & i think it's a description of a guy that was with a friend of Briannas at some point the night she was abducted...i THINK this guy was ruled out already, as a suspect.....

    eta...yes, this guy's been ruled out, from what i understand....not sure where i read about blonde hair on someone's arms, but yes, i read that early on also....also, if he's got blonde/light brown hair...dirty blonde hair, i'd say he does have blonde hair on his arms anyway...

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324345,00.html

    Cops are looking for a tan-colored, later-model GMC or Chevy Suburban and a white male, about 45 years old, who might be of Latin descent.

    "He's certainly a person of interest. We're treating him as a person of interest, not a suspect," McDonald said.

    The man driving the vehicle had picked up a friend of Denison's earlier that evening from the party both were attending when the friend was trying to hail a cab and dropped her off without incident at Mackay Court, the residence where she lived and Denison was staying, McDonald told FOXNews.com.
    Last edited by close_enough; 02-26-2008 at 09:52 PM. Reason: to add/correct

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson View Post
    I still think he is a white and a miscreant. I also think he was a peeping tom before these crimes escalated. But, that is just me.
    oh yes, CP...i think he's white also...& definately a miscreant

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,118
    I am coming in late on this one, so forgive some of my ignorance-I actually think that this is quite a bit of information regarding his physical appearance, but I suspect that after this attack he went home and changed the obvious things like the facial hair etc... Somewhere in NV some woman is married or dating this guy-I wonder if he is a former student which makes him able to disappear in this way-he changes his appearance and minimizes body hair-he gets how evidence works because he left someone elses undergarments at the scene. Did they ever show the undergarments in a local photo? Cause some woman out there is going to say, hey I used to have a pair just like those-and I used to date this guy and it will all come together hopefully before another attack....JMO.

    (K-I just read that the origin of the panties is known...)



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 11:18 PM
  2. CO - Denver cop shot, suspect dead in chase; 5th suspect arrested
    By Portabella in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 08:53 AM
  3. SUSPECT: Jeffrey Allan Maxwell - Cops eye "house of horrors" suspect in cold cases
    By JeannieC in forum Texas Killing Fields and Mysteries Along I-45
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 09:37 PM
  4. FACTS-Just the FACTS- LIST ONLY- NO DISCUSSION -FACTS ONLY
    By not_my_kids in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 07:12 PM

Tags for this Thread