829 users online (108 members and 721 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

RI - Amy Scott, 21, & Daniel Querzoli, 22, vanish after Valentine's Dinner 2008 - #2

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330972,00.html

"Amy Scott, 21, and her boyfriend Daniel Querzoli, 22, borrowed a friend's car "just to run an errand," but haven't been heard from since, the station reported."

I wasn't sure where to put this case; turns out they both have cars, and didn't take their wallets, ids, or cell phones.

Hi MeoW. There is a thread on this case, but I can't recall the exact name.

Lion

Quote Originally Posted by LionRun View Post
    Hi MeoW. There is a thread on this case, but I can't recall the exact name.

Lion

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60567

I've been reading on this one...thought I would share the link!!!

oops sorry ya'll i didn't see it =p

I was watching Greta tonight and one minute before the show was over, she got word that Amy is now home with her family. Daniel is still missing and Amy and her mother are not giving Daniel's father or the police any info. Something strange seems to be going on. I don't have any links to post--will try to find a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    I was watching Greta tonight and one minute before the show was over, she got word that Amy is now home with her family. Daniel is still missing and Amy and her mother are not giving Daniel's father or the police any info. Something strange seems to be going on. I don't have any links to post--will try to find a link.
    Yes, please let us know what you dig up. TIA I hate to say it but she probably killed him. IMO

Amy and Daniel Vanish After Valentine's Day Dinner #2

Thank you WindChime!

Quote Originally Posted by CateH View Post
    If you watch this video, you'll see the reporter go to Amy's house and ask one of her roommates if he's in fear of his life - he shrugs and says "Sorry, don't know anything about it" before closing the door.

http://snipurl.com/204gp
    Hmm, interesting. Wasn't it being reported the roommates moved out because they were in danger? I noticed 4 other names on the mail box besides Amy's. Maybe some of them opted to stay in the apt.

Found Safe- Boyfriend arrested

The six-day search for the missing college couple is over after one of the students landed in a Pennsylvania jail and the other made it home safe to her parents, police say.

Daniel B. Querzoli, the 22-year-old Bridgewater State College student missing since Friday, was arrested at 3:15 a.m. today for allegedly speeding down a Pennsylvania highway in a stolen Buick, according to police. His girlfriend is home in New Jersey.
    Querzoli was arraigned this morning on one count of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and two counts of receiving stolen property, according to Pennsylvania State Police Sgt. Jonathan Mays. He is being held on $50,000 bail in Cumberland County jail.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/re...position=rated

Whew! I am glad they caught up with Daniel and he is alive n well!! I don't care what else is going on...that part is good news!

I am not going to take back my comments yet on what I thought might have been going on with those two. I want to know the truth.

I still think Amy seems to be quite the B word for not telling Dan's father where he was after they found her and the way this entire thing was handled to worry everyone to death!! Now, Amy has lawyered up (which was correct btw) and the story is going to change ten times over. When people are in circumstances such as being threatened...you go to the police for help. Instead of calling her girlfriend, Amy should have called 911 to put an end to this escapade.

I think $50,000 bail is quite a bit for first time auto theft charge. I would like to know why it was set so high. I hope he is out soon so that he can explain what really happened. Daniel is the one who needs a lawyer! (I still don't know why she would need one.)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Agreed SS with your whole post. Dan's bail is so high because here in PA all fines , bail etc are high...that's just the way it is here. Doesn't ster crime any though.

Case is on Greta now.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Nothing really new, but you could tell that LE is quite upset with Amy and her mother!

All the charges against Daniel stem from the stolen vehicle he was found driving south in near the MD border alone.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

So glad to hear that Daniel is alive and safe (in jail in PA.). I really thought Amy had hurt him and I'm very glad to be wrong in this case.

I hope they both give some good explanations, this "afraid for their lives" thing is just baffling.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

When Beach Haven LE went to talk with Amy, they were given a valet parking receipt for the roommate's car per Det.

PA State Trooper said Daniel did make some statements about the last couple of days, but he could not comment because of ongoing investigation...

...from Greta's show tonight.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast