Patsy Ramsey speech

candy said:

Thanks for the info/heads up...I'm Speechless in Omaha...excuse me while I puke and try to reenergize...let us pray? :snooty: LOL!

IMHO JonBenet deserved/deserves ALOT BETTER THAN THAT!!!

i.e.
LUNCHEON:
Cabell Huntington Hospital’s fourth annual talk of the town luncheon and spring fashion show will be at noon Friday, April 16, at the Guyan Country Club. The event is sponsored by the hospital’s sharing gynecologic support group. The featured speaker will be West Virginia native and ovarian cancer survivor Patsy Ramsey. For more information, including reservations, contact Molly Sarver at (304) 526-2000, Ext. 2297.

http://www..com/ramsey.shtml
A MUST READ FYI
:) :crazy:
Patsey: ….the ad that we placed in our local paper this weekend. This reward money has been offered since the death of JonBenet, but we felt like it wasn’t get out to the public enough, so this ad with her most recent kindergarten picture will be featuring more frequently…. I know you’ve sin / The soul we kill of you again They are killing JonBenet all over again by perpetuating the lie. This is a great spiritual crime that is still continuing.

Patsey: …we need that one phone call to this number that will help the authorities come to a conclusion to this case. Please, if you know anything, I beg you to call us… Your man said it / So awkward She is repeating lines given to her by John Ramsey. Its a little awkward.

Blazeboy, why do you post this junk? Sheesh, psychics, reverse speech, what's next? Do you really believe in this or are you just trying to get a rise out of people? I guess if it's the latter, it worked because I am fed up with the junk pseudo-science that surrounds this and other high-profile cases.

Peggy

Nellicat, based on the title of your post I think it's safe to assume you saw 20/20 last night where they debunked myths, rumours, and general stupidity - including exposing Sylvia Brown (and that other fruitloop) who claim to be able to solve crimes with their psychic ability.
Shades of dear old "Sketchman".

Shylock said:
Nellicat, based on the title of your post I think it's safe to assume you saw 20/20 last night where they debunked myths, rumours, and general stupidity - including exposing Sylvia Brown (and that other fruitloop) who claim to be able to solve crimes with their psychic ability.
Shades of dear old "Sketchman".

I didn't see the 20/20. I know that John Stossel has a segment called "give me a break" but I didn't see last night's. Actually, I don't like or trust John Stossel at all, so I certainly didn't mean to give him any "props" by using the title of his segment in my post, LOL!

Peggy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back