J-Lo Has Given Birth to Twins

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I didn't see this anywhere and don't know all the details. The babies were born shortly after midnight. The girl came 1st followed by the boy.

If this is somewhere else please feel free to move or delete.

I didn't see this anywhere and don't know all the details. The babies were born shortly after midnight. The girl came 1st followed by the boy.

Twins! How great!! I hope that all are well. :)

I bet Halle Berry will be next. She looks like she's about to pop. I also read somewhere that supposedly Jessica Alba is pregnant with twins.

From People.com:
"It's double the baby joy for Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony: They're the proud new parents of twins, a boy and a girl, Lopez's manager tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The babies were born early Friday in Long Island, N.Y. The girl was born at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., and the boy followed at 12:23 a.m., weighing 6 lbs.

"Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon," Lopez's manager Simon Fields tells PEOPLE exclusively.

They're the first children for Lopez, 38, and the fourth and fifth for Anthony, 39. The couple celebrated the impending births with a baby shower in New York on Jan. 19. "They were just beaming the entire time," said one partygoer."

Good for them. JLO did well, great weights! Sounds like she really worked, the second coming 11 really long minutes after the first.

Hi Kato thank you for posting that JL had her twins. I'm so happy to hear this wonderful news.

Good for them. I wish them all the best :p

I'm dying to know what they named them... God, please let them have normal names... :D

I'm dying to know what they named them... God, please let them have normal names... :D

Me too!!! Hopefully they aren't Orange and Octagon or something equally ridiculous.

LOL...I hear you Jules. Do these parents not realize that their children are going to HATE them for stupid names like Apple? What idiots!

:rolleyes:

I have a feeling they will be very nice Spanish-y / Italian-y names. Don't ask me why...

Oooh, Lets guess.....

I am gonna say Sofia for the li'l lady and David (I think J.Lo's daddy) for the li'l guy.

Anyone else??

I bet it will be something spanish like alejandro and maria or something

I have a feeling they will be very nice Spanish-y / Italian-y names. Don't ask me why...

Oooh, Lets guess.....

I am gonna say Sofia for the li'l lady and David (I think J.Lo's daddy) for the li'l guy.

Anyone else??

I say Javier and Julia. :D

Or Xavier and Xena. :D

Oooh, Lets guess.....

Anyone else??

Oh probably not Sofia that is the name of their friends little girl, Leah Remini. I wonder if she had a C-section. 11 minutes apart seems kind of long if it were a C-section.

I wonder if she will name them family names, after hers and/or his mom or grandmom, dad or granddad...names that have special meaning... :) Didn't his ex-wife hate J-Lo? Did she break up his marriage? I wonder how she feels about the new babies... :eek:

Oh probably not Sofia that is the name of their friends little girl, Leah Remini. I wonder if she had a C-section. 11 minutes apart seems kind of long if it were a C-section.

They're friends? I did not know that...hmmm

Sticking with Italian, I'll go Bella

Those are some big twins!! she must be relieved to finally have her body free of the little aliens:) Happy for her and Marc

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back