Flight From West Palm Beach Landing With Faulty Nose Gear

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
They are reporting on Fox live right now. It was headed to Chicago, IL..but was diverted to Miami.

Why The Diversion?

ETA..duh- I thought it said from Palm Springs- I just caught it was West Palm...
nevermind....

They are showing the landing on Fox now. Plane just did a flyby and is trying to land soon. May have a blown tire.

Thanks, Suzi! I fixed it! Palm Springs..West Palm Beach...hey you know I get confused! :p

Thanks, Suzi! I fixed it! Palm Springs..West Palm Beach...hey you know I get confused! :p

That seems to be MY problem today! I hope this plane lands safely. It could take awhile to burn off fuel if they had just taken off from West Palm Beach with a full tank.

Emergency vehicles are moving into place.

I am guessing the landing gear wouldn't go up after take-off, yes?! If not...why not go ahead and make the flight to Chicago?! Oh, the conditions would be much better in Miami and probably the response.

CNN saying should land within 10 mins and they don't seem too concerned that there should be any problems.

I wonder how the mood on the plane is?

CNN saying should land within 10 mins and they don't seem too concerned that there should be any problems.

Hmmmmm...

Aisle One: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Aisle Two: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Aisle Three: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Asile Four: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Aisle Three should save 'em, hopefully.

That seems to be MY problem today! I hope this plane lands safely. It could take awhile to burn off fuel if they had just taken off from West Palm Beach with a full tank.

My stomach is in knots watching this.

I am NOT flying ever again.

Good news. Tense I am sure!

Hmmmmm...

Aisle One: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Aisle Two: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Aisle Three: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Asile Four: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I had my own bad experience years ago and that was me in aisle two.

I didn't freak until our pilot did on a flight from NYC to Chicago once when another plane was coming in on us and he avoided a collision. He got caught cussing up a storm on the intercom system.

The worst for me was sitting on a runway for a very long time while it was de-iced over and over. Finally we were cleared for take-off and while climbing the lights and engines cut out for a good minute. You could feel the plane glide then drop over and over again. No one made a sound. Finally the engines sputtered back on and the lights came on. I looked behind me at where the stewardesses were seated and they were terrified. They told me they didn't know what happened and never experienced it before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back