GUILTY LA - Wanda Barton, 26, raped & murdered, Lake Charles, 19 Feb 2008

I'm so sorry for your loss, Amanda. ((hugs))

I hope that he is busted before he crosses that border.

Have they determined a motive yet?

Sorry to hear about your friend. Did she know him, were they involved or was this just random? You don't have to answer if you are too upset.

I really dont know much in detail. I know he was her neighbor and that he was living with 4 other illegal aliens. He hauled butt to mexico. I will find out more details tomorrow and post it. Thanks for your concern

From February 2015:

http://www.americanpress.com/news/local/Fugitive-killer--rapist-sentenced-to-life

A man who spent six years on the run after raping and murdering a Lake Charles woman in February 2008 was sentenced Friday to consecutive life sentences, plus 30 years on a burglary charge.

Wanda Barton, 26, was stabbed 16 times and was found dead by her in-laws in the kitchen of her home near the corner of Nelson and Country Club roads...

The neighbor who broke into her home and committed the crime, José Manuel Garcia-Guevara, 27, returned to his native Mexico after the crime and was only brought back to Calcasieu after he was placed on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list. Garcia-Guevara was returned to Calcasieu Parish in July and stood trial in January, being found guilty of second-degree murder, aggravated rape and aggravated burglary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back