1087 users online (227 members and 860 guests)  

Websleuths News

Kool-Aid Shoes, Oh Yeah!

http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/22/kool-aid-shoes-oh-yeah/

The shoe liners smell like the kool-aid flavor of your choice.

Oh, I think it's kool about the shoes! Wonder what pretty colors they will have? I could do w/o the kool-aid flavor, though.

How do people come up with these ideas.

I don't know, but I'm thinking of making matching bicycle helmets. Hi Dingo! Glad you are still with us. How's the bunker?

The bunker is starting to feel like home

I like the shoes, i think they are cute!!

So cute! I would love to get these for my boys even though I don't think they ever tasted Kool Aid in their life.. I won't buy it, but dang those are some cute shoes!

I don't know any kids who drink Kool-Aid. That was a baby boomer drink. Oh...now I know who will buy those shoes. For a " trip " down memory lane?

"TMZ Disclaimer: TMZ in no way condones the destruction of property for the sole purpose of reliving a childhood dream."

That part made me laugh!

I have a bunch of original kool-aid cups that I have to guard with my life. Every time my friends see them, they're tempted to sneak them out!

WTH?! You guys don't give your kids or grands Kool-Aid?! Mine love it!! Especially when I serve it in the Kool-Aid man pitcher! (They love the pink lemonade!)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    I have a bunch of original kool-aid cups that I have to guard with my life. Every time my friends see them, they're tempted to sneak them out!
    You got them, Golfmom? I'd be trying to sneak them out your house myself. Did anybody else call the flavor of Kool-Aid by the color of it. My mom would ask what flavor we wanted and we'd say "RED". It never was cherry. Kool-Aid rocks and is right up there with the most perfect food in the world J-E-L-L-O!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    WTH?! You guys don't give your kids or grands Kool-Aid?! Mine love it!! Especially when I serve it in the Kool-Aid man pitcher! (They love the pink lemonade!)
    That'd be the pink yellow you serve SS! Kool-Aid man pitcher is the bestest.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    That'd be the pink yellow you serve SS! Kool-Aid man pitcher is the bestest.
    Woohoo! Trust me...I gave it to ALL my kids but the stains I learned to deal with immeditately!! Once I faced that...it was all good! I admit it...I was allowed to drink it as a kid, too! LOL

Oh, now would anyone buy those?! Why?! You don't take care of "stinky" feet by Kool-Aid patches. LMAO You go to the nearest Doctor!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Oh, now would anyone buy those?! Why?! You don't take care of "stinky" feet by Kool-Aid patches. LMAO You go to the nearest Doctor!
    I think people will buy them because they look cute. The smell is just a fun little gimmick.